Want more HP group buy

Grey-Rolla

Hey guys, i looking to get myself a set of CRANK PULLEYS, ive got a quote so far $185 US including postage.

I want wondering if anyone to be in this group buy? if i can get more numbers i can bargain with the supplier. These CRANK PULLEYS are very popular over in the US 9thgencorolla forum for the 1zz both auto and manual and i know YDOIT4 is also using em....

Increase up to 6hp and alot more torque.

Anyone interested??? :clap::lol:

Just be wary that changing the crank pulley affects the balance of the bottom end of your engine, most crank pulleys are balanced to the crank itself.

Just check this out first guys.

Yeah I've heard about them...but no one has really any solid proof that it would stuff your engine. But then again, if it does then you would have to rebuild your engine. More research into it...I'm waiting for some positive answers first.

Agreed there rollamods. Underdriving things like alternator, AC etc etc puts extra strain on these components as they are now spinning a lot faster and things such as bearing failure will become a more common factor. Plus the stock pulleys are balanced with the crank for smooth spinning and harmonics. Changing these could open up another whole bag of problems.

personally i wont change the pully unless i get the rest of the bottom end balanced too.

if you gonna do the crank pully you might as well do the flywheel too

Hey guys,

These arent underdrive pulleys, these are light weight stock diameter. The pulley dave had with fitment problems was the alternator pulley not the crank pulley i think.

All the guys from US are recommending it so yeh....thats why im posting it here to get opinions.

:unsure:

cheers :P