Best style/color rims help

shmicko

Hey guys/gals,

I've been thinking about going the next step and buying some rims for my car, I have a light-blue mica/shimmer colored sedan. One of the biggest investments are the rims, it makes or breaks the car and I don't want to make a 1k+ mistake.

I have looked at a couple of style and color combinations i think either white or silver rims would suite the color of the car. With something like a thicker 5 spoke style would make the car look more meaner..

I have considered the possibilities of investing in 17" or 18", as 19" is way to big!

I just wanted to ask what the rest of you think, as I value everyones opinions on this forum :D

Here's a little idea of the color..

28420yi5.jpg

28424vt2.jpg

Edited by shmicko

• 4 weeks later...

You can legally only go 2 inches bigger than stock therefore this rules out 18" so if u wanna do it legal I guess ur limited to 17" :(

for the billionth time, THIS ISN'T THE RULE! why on earth does everyone think this???

Hey guys/gals,

I've been thinking about going the next step and buying some rims for my car, I have a light-blue mica/shimmer colored sedan. One of the biggest investments are the rims, it makes or breaks the car and I don't want to make a 1k+ mistake.

I have looked at a couple of style and color combinations i think either white or silver rims would suite the color of the car. With something like a thicker 5 spoke style would make the car look more meaner..

I have considered the possibilities of investing in 17" or 18", as 19" is way to big!

I just wanted to ask what the rest of you think, as I value everyones opinions on this forum :D

Here's a little idea of the color..

28420yi5.jpg

28424vt2.jpg

OMG THATS MY CAR!!!!

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

Lenso RC2 from OzzyTyres

mag_194_278_bg.jpg

Damn they screwed me just use this link

That looks nice!

OMG THATS MY CAR!!!!

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

Haha, well it's not really my car, but i have the exact car with a few different cosmetic mods. Just put it up as a reference. You should lower your car.. trust me looks way better, check my car out in the members section :D

Quit confusing the boy and distracting him from the chrome stuff!

alloy%20wheel%201.jpg

MMMmm.... shinnnnyyy

Hmm.. I don't know about chrome man, o.k. if it was about 3-4 years ago when it just came out. But with shadow chrome, and more wider selection of rims these days.. I live in Broady man hehe too many muzza's put me off chrome

have i found them? could this be it..?

tnBIG_HR%20125%20White.jpg

Those look like 5 Stud? Do they come in 4Stud cos i think the rollas are 4 :huh:

But they are nice rims.. I'd buy those if i had money. Definitely goes with that colour and style of car..

Go BUY THEM!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Those look like 5 Stud? Do they come in 4Stud cos i think the rollas are 4 :huh:

But they are nice rims.. I'd buy those if i had money. Definitely goes with that colour and style of car..

u didint see the post b4 u?? there the same rims as bigbums 4 stud on his crorolla...

u didint see the post b4 u?? there the same rims as bigbums 4 stud on his crorolla...

Maybe the photo didn't load for him :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've called around and they have 0 quantity of the Lenso Muse in most places. But I have found an identical rim produced by Ozzy Wheels. Which come in 17" as well and the colors black, silver,gold and white.. I'm leaning towards the shadowy black color more, to compliment a black bonnet :D