D2 Coilovers Group Buy

44gze

Hey peoples Im keen to get a set of these coilovers but I didnt catch the Group buy so for all those fellow people who had no spare cash coming into xmas time Im up for another group buy.

1. Kov

Who else is keen

Hey peoples Im keen to get a set of these coilovers but I didnt catch the Group buy so for all those fellow people who had no spare cash coming into xmas time Im up for another group buy.

1. Kov

2.Ivanchun

Who else is keen

guys read all the info in the previous buy that will prob answer most of your questions if some of you want them now phone d2 direct in W.A you can haggle them on price, mention your part of the forums we have given them alot of business and im sure you will get a good price. Saves you waiting too.

Good Luck

guys read all the info in the previous buy that will prob answer most of your questions if some of you want them now phone d2 direct in W.A you can haggle them on price, mention your part of the forums we have given them alot of business and im sure you will get a good price. Saves you waiting too.

Good Luck

Wht is the phone number for the D2

Good Luck

Phoning D2 wont help me any with my question, they make a few different spring rates for our cars.... and i want to know what rate the ones are that are being bought in this group buy..... i dont want to fork out a fortune for the kit and then find out they arent the spring rate that i wanted.... and if its a group buy, all the items would have to be the same i would imagine. Anyway, the poor person who answers the phone there will go bonkers if we all go ringing and asking the same questions.... it makes more sense to me if the person organising the group buy gathers all out questions and then finds out the answers..... just my perspective.... i answer a phone all day lol

• 2 weeks later...