C-one front strut bar for corolla

dimsim8

Why don't you contact your supplier and ask if there will be a discount for group buys. Then ask him the price for 5, 10, 15 or even 20 units, because obviously everyone is just going to say "interested depending on price". That way people can decide whether they will want one instead of just saying they're interested and back out at the last minute due to a different final price compared to the initial estimated price.

This is why some previous group buys have failed. :)

Why don't you contact your supplier and ask if there will be a discount for group buys. Then ask him the price for 5, 10, 15 or even 20 units, because obviously everyone is just going to say "interested depending on price". That way people can decide whether they will want one instead of just saying they're interested and back out at the last minute due to a different final price compared to the initial estimated price.

This is why some previous group buys have failed. :)

Yea good idea, I'm in depending on price :lol:

i got a price hope it helps for comparison.

c-one front tower $237

c-one rear tower $197

above excludes postage from overseas.

i use c-one myself since i picked it up at a really good price. i also like the fact that c-one is purely toyota tuning and they produce many parts for this car. but if the price was standard like above i would definately take cusco as it is quite cheaper. and if you do not really want jdm, summit from taiwan is cheaper too. cusco has a nice touch as well having laser engraved logo on the bar. everyone else just gives you a sticker.

Edited by kcorro

from the ebay i looked at...

including postage... its $201... :s

those japs told me to check for the ems rate, for 2kg it was 4000yen.. which is around 44 AUD...

I've emailed them... and see if there are any other cost which I should expect.

if theres none... damn.. thats cheap... how can it be.....

by the way.. kcorro... is urs a 3 piece design or wt?

but if the price was standard like above i would definately take cusco as it is quite cheaper.

and if u want a nice dent in ur front strut definitely go cusco ;) ;) ;) ;) just ask dylan aka blue_stivo how his front strut bar shapped after a hard drive :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

by the way.. kcorro... is urs a 3 piece design or wt?

yes c-one only has this for zze12#

and if u want a nice dent in ur front strut definitely go cusco ;) ;) ;) ;)

i know the bar itself is curved but did not know it would dent something interesting ;)

im interested in a c-one rear strut, do you have a price yet?

There is one on Ebay atm, for $249 search C-ONE Incident. Plus $10 postage.

How do you install these, Im sure there is drilling required............

alright boys, I can get them for about $220 exclude postage, the postage shouldn't be too expensive anyway coz the bar is made out of aluminum instead of steel.

I will get the postage once I know the exact amount we need to order

This is the installation of the TRD rear strut brace. Now I haven't seen the C-one brace to tell if it is the same, but I can't see it being too different. The C-one will come with instructions/templates anyway.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=6414

The rear strut bar just gets bolted to the rear seatbelt bracket. If you don't mind cutting your interior, the rear brace is a better buy then the front if you only have money for one ;)

This is the installation of the TRD rear strut brace. Now I haven't seen the C-one brace to tell if it is the same, but I can't see it being too different. The C-one will come with instructions/templates anyway.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=6414

The rear strut bar just gets bolted to the rear seatbelt bracket. If you don't mind cutting your interior, the rear brace is a better buy then the front if you only have money for one ;)

Hey Hey Dave's back :yahoo:

hi!!

id like to know.. if the bars for pre facelift and facelift.. are the same or not

same

pretty sure it fits both models as it is the same chassis, may be someone can show us some light

got a price yet?

the price is $220 without postage imported

i heard that japan is raising prices soon as usual every new year. so if you want to catch the previous year prices you should put your orders in soon.