X-force S10 twinloop muffler group buy!!!

LiMz RoLLa

Hey guys just wondering if anyone is interested in getting the X-force twin loop S10. I'm thinking of purchasing soon.

This muffler is a very unique one. I'm sure you can read up old threads about it. But basically is a very free-flowing muffler without cabin drone at all. Very quiet muffler!! It has a wonderful buzzing tone to it from 4k rpm onwards. There are quiet a few members who are currently running this muffler and are very happy customers. Grey-rolla, Gazoom, Danz etc just to name a few.

I've got a quote for a single unit price of $180. With 2 units $160 and 5 or more the price is $150. I'm getting the mufflers from S-Rally in North Parramatta.

I'll see how this gb eventuates. I'm going to get the muffler either way so it's just whether you want to join me and we save money. Btw, i've gotten quotes for about $210 before.

Let me know guys!!! :D

u401tq9.jpg

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by LiMz RoLLa

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys just wondering if anyone is interested in getting the X-force twin loop S10. I'm thinking of purchasing soon.

This muffler is a very unique one. I'm sure you can read up old threads about it. But basically is a very free-flowing muffler without cabin drone at all. Very quiet muffler!! It has a wonderful buzzing tone to it from 4k rpm onwards. There are quiet a few members who are currently running this muffler and are very happy customers. Grey-rolla, Gazoom, Danz etc just to name a few.

I've got a quote for a single unit price of $180. With 2 units $160 and 5 or more the price is $150. I'm getting the mufflers from S-Rally in North Parramatta.

I'll see how this gb eventuates. I'm going to get the muffler either way so it's just whether you want to join me and we save money. Btw, i've gotten quotes for about $210 before.

Let me know guys!!! :D

u401tq9.jpg

Cheers,

Andrew

Can u get the Twinloop S12 instead (and still be in the group buy)???

Edit: Also does this price include installation, if not how much extra is it from the place u r buying it from???

Thanks for your help

Cheers,

Jared

Edited by grima88

can you bolt this onto the stock sportivo pipe?

Cannot be bolted unless the muffler is flanged. To get it flanged maybe another $20. But the inlet diameter is the same as the stock stivo exhaust which is 2.25"

Grima88,

I'll have to ask bout the S12. I'll get back to you soon. This price does not include installation. I can't imagine the installation price to be much more than $50

Ok guys i'm gonna start a list.

1. Andrew

2. Jared (grima88) (maybe)

3. Dave (x_tarcy33)

Just edit your names in guys as this progresses.

I'll give this say a week or 2 then i'll finalise everything.

how much to post to melb?? also if i get 2.5 inch inlet, will that fit the stock system??

I dunno how much for postage. I'll try to check later. With the 2.5" inlet you can get a reducer to fit the stock 2.25" exhaust. But i dunno why you would do that when you can just get the 2.25" inlet.

Whats the major difference between the S10 and S12?

s10 is a smaller but rounder muffler as you can see in the above pic but the s12 is longer and oval shaped and the looped piping sits on top not down on the side main diff i guess well i dont have one but from the sounds of things the s12 is louder :D than the s10 due to the diamater of the main part of the muffler (the barrel) is larger in the s10 than the s12

hmm i may be wrong but im sure someone with more knowledge can shed more light but that is what i think about the 2 :whistling: lets hope i made sense

Does the S12 come with a silencer? (I remember reading somewhere that it does)

Yes the S12 comes with a silencer.

http://xforce.com.au.tmp.anchor.net.au/uni.../list_mufflers/

http://www.bestmufflers.com/Xforce_Exhaust...ms/mufflers.htm

Andrew I'm interested in the below X force muffler MP02 do you reccon you can PM me a price from your guy as part of the GB.

Nothing wrong with the twinloop just experimenting with other options.

muffler_mp02.jpg

Edited by GAZOOM

OK here's the list so far.

S10

Sydney

1.LiMz RoLLa (Confirmed) 2.25"

2.X_tarcy33 (Confirmed) 2.25"

3.Oncy (Confirmed) 2.25"

4.LiMz RoLLa's friend (Confirmed)

5.Bitracer (Confirmed) 2.25" (unsure of location)

6.Saiya (Confirmed) 2.25"

Melbourne

7.Sportiyo (depending on postage)

8.Sil3nt (Confirmed) 2.25"

Brisbane

9.Pippy 2 units (Postage Price pending)

S12

1.Grima88

2.Daz

MP02

1.GAZOOM (Price Pending)

Edited by LiMz RoLLa

S10

1.LiMz RoLLa

2.Grima88

3.X_tarcy33

4.Sportiyo (depending on postage)

5.Strawberryface ????

6. Saiya ?? (Come on Phil you know u want to!!!! :D )

S12

1.YDOIT4

MP02

1.GAZOOM (Price Pending)

Lol u got me in the wrong list (I should be on the S12 list) :P

O btw wat inlet should I get for a stock 1zz exhaust (I'm guessing 2" (51mm))

Thanks man :)

Edited by grima88

S10

1.LiMz RoLLa

2.Grima88

3.X_tarcy33

4.Sportiyo (depending on postage)

5.Strawberryface ????

6. Saiya ?? (Come on Phil you know u want to!!!! :D )

S12

1.YDOIT4

MP02

1.GAZOOM (Price Pending)

Lol u got me in the wrong list (I should be on the S12 list) :P

O btw wat inlet should I get for a stock 1zz exhaust (I'm guessing 2" (51mm))

Thanks man :)

Edited. The stock 1zz exhaust is 1.75" which is about 44mm. The only inlets that come with the twinloops are 2.25" or 2.5". So for you, i'd get the 2.25" inlet then you can get the exhaust shop to make a reducer pipe which at one end is 2.25" and the other end is 1.75" so it can be bolted onto your stock exhaust.

Edited. The stock 1zz exhaust is 1.75" which is about 44mm. The only inlets that come with the twinloops are 2.25" or 2.5". So for you, i'd get the 2.25" inlet then you can get the exhaust shop to make a reducer pipe which at one end is 2.25" and the other end is 1.75" so it can be bolted onto your stock exhaust.

Thanks mate ;) I just thought they made a 2" (51mm) inlet version (as it said so on this site: http://www.bestmufflers.com/Xforce_Exhaust...ms/mufflers.htm ) but I checked the xforce site ( http://xforce.com.au.tmp.anchor.net.au/uni.../list_mufflers/ ) and it didn't mention it there so I guess they do not make it anymore??? :g: <_<

Edited by grima88

hey

how much u rekon to get the flang and pipe too look like this ??

so i can just put back the stock exhaust later on if i want to with out welding etc etc

post-2557-1171448560_thumb.jpg

Edited by oncy