X-force S10 twinloop muffler group buy!!!

LiMz RoLLa

Hey guys, u can get it installed at western mufflers for $250 this is including cat-back, resonator, flanged at the cat and muffler and mild steel piping.

They did a good job...

Cheers :clap:

would be good if i wanted catback.. i cant because of gay insurance

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had a look at the best mufflers site i think it was and it has 2 different types of the s12 twin loop the s12 and the s12uni57 has anyone found out the diff it looks like the tip is alot bigger on the s12 than the s12uni57

i want the s12 it looks beefier the bigger the better i say lol as long as its not a cannon lol :P

anyone know any more info on the 2??

i had a look at the best mufflers site i think it was and it has 2 different types of the s12 twin loop the s12 and the s12uni57 has anyone found out the diff it looks like the tip is alot bigger on the s12 than the s12uni57

i want the s12 it looks beefier the bigger the better i say lol as long as its not a cannon lol :P

anyone know any more info on the 2??

yea I saw that n was wanderin the same thing WTF

Ok guys i don't know what the difference is between the 2 S12's are.

I have gotten the price down even lower for the S10. It is now currently $140 for 5 units or more. I asked bout the S12 and he said it's more expensive, but won't tell me the price until i confirm the S10's.

So can i get a confirmation pm from all those who want the s10 then i'll let my supplier know. Then i'll progress onto the S12's.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edit: The list has been updated!!! I currently have a list of 5 for the S10, so i'll give this like 2 more days before i will request deposits. So if your reading this it's your last chance to get a cheap muffler!!

Edited by LiMz RoLLa

Well fellas i dont think i want this muffler anymore it was a tossup between the s12 and the magnaflow 14850 race series for me and i want the straight through race series as its louder on idle and louder in total lol

so im sorry but im out of this group buy :( unless you guys could add me to the group buy to get a magnaflow race series 14850 muffler with the group buy if you could organize that Limz i would be very much appreciative

regardless what happens:

Keep a close eye on my ride area for the new and improved catback exhaust with sound clips

coming real soon

Well fellas i dont think i want this muffler anymore it was a tossup between the s12 and the magnaflow 14850 race series for me and i want the straight through race series as its louder on idle and louder in total lol

so im sorry but im out of this group buy :( unless you guys could add me to the group buy to get a magnaflow race series 14850 muffler with the group buy if you could organize that Limz i would be very much appreciative

regardless what happens:

Keep a close eye on my ride area for the new and improved catback exhaust with sound clips

coming real soon

I'm not sure whether you'd get a good price with just 1 unit Dave. No problems with dropping out of the group buy.

PS. Post 18 updated

hey limz

when u rekon ull put the order in ??

I'll give them a call tomorrow and tell them the order. They will give me bank account details that you all can deposit the money into. So therefore you won't need to tranfer the money to me.

Andrew

Hey Limz Rolla,

Just wondering if you had a price on the MP02 from your supplier?

Cheers,

Gazoom

They wouldn't quote me on any other mufflers until i had finalised the S10's. So i'll try get the quote tomorrow.

It's not too late Phil your added to the group buy!!

Ok boys i've got the details. I've got the price of $140 for 8 units. Please deposit the money into this bank account.

National Bank

BSB 082 152

A/C 688030290

A/C name Leslie Weng

For all those who require interstate post it is an additional $10 per unit. To melboure he told me would be around 3 days and to brissy about 5-7 days. For those in Sydney i'm pretty sure that i will have to pick up the mufflers then you can just pick up off me.

After you have depostied the money please send an e-mail to etronic@etronicauto.com with all your details. ie. Address, phone no. S10 muffler, inlet size. etc After this please send me a pm just to confirm payment, so i can keep track of the group buy progress.

Leslie has told me that nothing will progress until all money has cleared.

Cheers guys,

Hope you'll have your mufflers soon!!

Andrew

Ok guys i got an e-mail from Leslie.

Quoting Leslie "Hi Andrew, just check with supplier, they only have 2.5 inch left instock, alternatively S12 can be replace with extra $10. I try to push the supplier for the same price as S10 but they couldn't, this extra $10 is not for my profit is for the cost price."

He also told me that there is only 3 S10's in stock. So what do you guys think of the S12 for an extra $10. Usually it's a considerable amount more than the S10.

I'm waiting for a reply on when new stock will arrive. Let me know what you guys think!! I'll keep you posted.

Quoting Leslie "Hi Andrew, just check with supplier, they only have 2.5 inch left instock, alternatively S12 can be replace with extra $10. I try to push the supplier for the same price as S10 but they couldn't, this extra $10 is not for my profit is for the cost price."

He also told me that there is only 3 S10's in stock. So what do you guys think of the S12 for an extra $10. Usually it's a considerable amount more than the S10.

I'm waiting for a reply on when new stock will arrive. Let me know what you guys think!! I'll keep you posted.

I ask them same thing and Leslie said they're expecting a new shipment of them in April - but wait for his confirmation.

I'm prepared to wait for the S10 as everyone on here has written good reviews on it.

That means I'm in for the S12 group buy (for $150 am I right?). When do u want payment limz???

Does that mean we should wait until putting the deposit down? Or can we still transfer the money if we dont mind the wait?