X-force S10 twinloop muffler group buy!!!

LiMz RoLLa

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there a sound clip for the s12? im considering it

s12 is better.. imo...

no buzzing sound.. :lol:

i think s12 is softer

Is that softer with the silencer added in at the back of the outlet pipe ? or do you have the new s12 ?

s12 is better.. imo...

i think s12 is softer

Interesting you say that Mic.

But I think you could possibly be correct.

I've always assumed the S10 was softer because the size of the diameter of the round barrel. But having a second look at the 2 the barrel on the S12 is 8 inches long compared to the S10 which is 7inches.

My asumption also was based on the fact that the S12 came with a silencer where as the S10 doesn't.

Anyway good luck guys on your choices of S10 or S12 I think they are both value for money especially at Andrews prices.

Cheers,

Gazoom

Edited by GAZOOM

s12 is better.. imo...

i think s12 is softer

Interesting you say that Mic.

But I think you could possibly be correct.

I've always assumed the S10 was softer because the size of the diameter of the round barrel. But having a second look at the 2 the barrel on the S12 is 8 inches long compared to the S10 which is 7inches.

My asumption also was based on the fact that the S12 came with a silencer where as the S10 doesn't.

Anyway good luck guys on your choices of S10 or S12 I think they are both value for money especially at Andrews prices.

Cheers,

Gazoom

soo.. much.. confusion...

im gona go get Chris' (BEST mufflers) opinion this w/e i think!

Ok, Well if you guys want the S12 then go ahead coz Leslie said he can do the S12's. But since shipment of S10's is in April. I guess S10 ppl will have to wait till then. For me i'm going to wait, coz i want the S10.

Jonno, and the others who have paid, i'll ring Leslie tomorrow and see what will happen.

Ok, Well if you guys want the S12 then go ahead coz Leslie said he can do the S12's. But since shipment of S10's is in April. I guess S10 ppl will have to wait till then. For me i'm going to wait, coz i want the S10.

Jonno, and the others who have paid, i'll ring Leslie tomorrow and see what will happen.

s12 was how much more Limz? $150?

Does this mean that people wanting the S10 should wait until April somtime to transfer the money? Or do do we still have to transfer now?

s12 was how much more Limz? $150?

Yes he told me $10 on top of the S10 so $150.

And Phil, i'm prob going to only put the money in when the stock arrives.

Chris confirms the s12 is louder then the 10

he also mentioned to check wat stock you are buying a X-Force are getting rid of old stock for revamped stuff coming in the next month or two.... apparently the newer stuff is of a better build quality. :ph34r:

Chris confirms the s12 is louder then the 10

he also mentioned to check wat stock you are buying a X-Force are getting rid of old stock for revamped stuff coming in the next month or two.... apparently the newer stuff is of a better build quality. :ph34r:

and a shorter tip, so it should look better

Ok sorry about the confusion guys. I spoke to Leslie and he has told me that whoever has deposted the money already and wants the S10 will receive the muffler once stock is in ie April. He also told me tht if you want the money back for now you can or just leave it with him.

Ok with regards to the S12's and those whowant it asap. Leslie has told me that he has 5 payments so far for the S10's. He wants at least another 3 more to deposit the money so he can guarantee with he's supplier that he is bulk buying, and that he can give us the price of $150 for the S12.

So Bitracer, since you want the S12 deposit him the money and 2 more will have to put money in too before he will get it off his supplier.

Any more questions just ask me.

Ok sorry about the confusion guys. I spoke to Leslie and he has told me that whoever has deposted the money already and wants the S10 will receive the muffler once stock is in ie April. He also told me tht if you want the money back for now you can or just leave it with him.

Ok with regards to the S12's and those whowant it asap. Leslie has told me that he has 5 payments so far for the S10's. He wants at least another 3 more to deposit the money so he can guarantee with he's supplier that he is bulk buying, and that he can give us the price of $150 for the S12.

So Bitracer, since you want the S12 deposit him the money and 2 more will have to put money in too before he will get it off his supplier.

Sorry guys, I have to pull out of this group buy. A remus is on the cards at the moment.

Edited by Bit Racer

Leslie has told me that he has 5 payments so far for the S10's. He wants at least another 3 more to deposit the money so he can guarantee with he's supplier that he is bulk buying, and that he can give us the price of $150 for the S12.

Im a bit confused on whats going on now?

OK, so for us people wanting only the S10 we have to deposit the money now or later? Im a bit confused on if he only wants the S10 payments or S12 payments now...