X-force S10 twinloop muffler group buy!!!

LiMz RoLLa

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm waiting for the S10.

I think we should start another list of those waiting for the S10. I hope we still have at least 8 ppl. ;)

Yeah that might be the best idea so we know exactly whats going on and to minimize confusion.

• 4 weeks later...

A few people pulled out due to supplier not having stock and got refunded.

Back then when I called them they said the next shipment was in April. I called again and spoke to someone else and they said the next shipment was in May. Perhaps someone should call them up for a definite shipment/delivery date now that it's closer ?

Ok guys,

i'm sorry for the delay of information. I've just been pretty busy lately. Anyhow i just called the shop and they told me Leslie is overseas atm. He'll be back within the next week or so. So i've also just sent him an email and i'm awaiting a reply.

Suprathai, it's not too late to join in the buy. I'm just confirming shipment. You can transfer funds anytime you want.

Cheers all,

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Just spoke to someone at xforce at they said the May shipment came in but they've sold out of s10's in 2.25". The guy said "Maybe they didn't order enough of them in" and they don't know when the next shipment is coming. Not sure it this person new anything at all, he did say he had s12's in 2.25 and s10's in 2.5" though.

Just spoke to someone at xforce at they said the May shipment came in but they've sold out of s10's in 2.25". The guy said "Maybe they didn't order enough of them in" and they don't know when the next shipment is coming. Not sure it this person new anything at all, he did say he had s12's in 2.25 and s10's in 2.5" though.

i wouldn't mind getting in on it too for sedan ..2.25 inlet which ever is not as loud s10 or s12

hey guys is this but still on? interested in the s12 anyone know if it can be fitted to the sedan? also im in W.A so what would be the go with that

sorry my bad i was interested in the round muffler s10? (2.25) i got a price from a place here in W.A for $375 would you guys be able to post it to me at my expense? cos it should be cheaper that way. i dont mind waiting?