My Problem.

DuGong

last week, i let my mate test drive my car. 2mins later. he crashed it due to over speeding into the a small park? it mounted the gutter. pop'd 3 tyres and crackd and buckled them too. lucky there was a tiny bit of body damage (Scratches) on the bottomlip.

i got new rims, got the wheels aligned.

until todai the car still doesnt feel the same. when i turn. the car feels really unresponsive.

when i cruise at 80k's. and i swerve a lil bit. it seems like the car is on jelly. before the accident. it was firm and agile.

wat can the problem be????

Front Sway Bar bent?

Bushes Worn?

Something to do with the power steering?

last week, i let my mate test drive my car. 2mins later. he crashed it due to over speeding into the a small park? it mounted the gutter. pop'd 3 tyres and crackd and buckled them too. lucky there was a tiny bit of body damage (Scratches) on the bottomlip.

i got new rims, got the wheels aligned.

until todai the car still doesnt feel the same. when i turn. the car feels really unresponsive.

when i cruise at 80k's. and i swerve a lil bit. it seems like the car is on jelly. before the accident. it was firm and agile.

wat can the problem be????

Front Sway Bar bent?

Bushes Worn?

Something to do with the power steering?

Hey its jason from WSID. Hopefully nothing else is bent or broken. Go get it checked out at peddars suspension, get one of those suspension tests done

Edited by JAZE55

CV's dont effect steering.

Were the rims and tyres you got the same as the originals?

Were the same wheel alignment settings used as previously?

Jack the car up, take the wheels off and have a proper look for blown/leaking shocks etc.

If the new tyres you got are different, then the stiffness of the sidewall may be different.

ie, if you now have a tyre on your car that has a softer sidewall (like a firestone for example) then this can make the car feel like jelly

Ive a associate thats done the same thing & shes blown the front tires & killed the rims to death,without my consent she went out and purchased a set on her own with cheep rubber,I agree with Az it may be the rolling gear not agreeing with the car..cheap tyres maybe??

It shoudlnt be the Cvs,but just might check them broken cages or mounting discrepencies??

Good luck bro hope u find the problem & it gets fixed

sorry, i dont know what i was talking abou :P , what i meant was, the cv joints might be broken too because of such force, the same thing happen to my first car, the cv joints were broken, and after a couple of hundred Ks, its making some horrible noise every time i turn, so u might wanna get that check too, just in case,bozurolla is right could be cheap tyres too, the exowner of my car put some cheap tire on, it make the car feels like a jelly