Defyant

Welcome to the club mate... :toast: most exhaust shops should be able to help you out with better looking mufflers & tips.

and that black one with quads you spotted is prolly Vicks (VFX) ride.

hey nice ride, i too recently installed the pedders springs but in my opinion it didnt give it a 40mm drop, more like 20-25mm tops, but overall i was stoked with the result as the ride was actually improved and i get zero rubbing and thats with 20s......

Im looking at getting my windows tinted too, how much did get yours done for if you dont mind me asking, im looking at a few different types of tint but may decide on getting some darker (illegal) ones, i just love the look of them.

If your not happy with the look, i suggest changing the wheels too, in my opinion a white aurion would look good with the a silver/machined 20inch 5 spoke wheel.

Cheers guys, 1stkill i think your right mate, the car was sitting across from a mechanics shop from memory, i jumped out and took a few shots, awsome looking ride. ddr11 it was Tint a car at rockdale, they quoted 260 but ended up paying 290. I agree with you on the darker look. I wussed out and went for the legal tint.

I kinda rushed into the mags and went for a bit of an old school look..... all my old hotted up cars ran old style rims, So just went for that look again. The Cars i see around with newer style bling rims look better.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

not a bad ride Defyant.

Cheers seifer thnx mate.

I got a quote for near a grand to fit some Varex muffs on sat, the tune-able ones.

Was thinking for that sorta cash may as well spend a few grand and fit a full system with extractors. Would this freak the onboard system out?

I kinda remember reading hear that a good system with extractors could yield 30hp?

not a bad ride Defyant.

Cheers seifer thnx mate.

I got a quote for near a grand to fit some Varex muffs on sat, the tune-able ones.

Was thinking for that sorta cash may as well spend a few grand and fit a full system with extractors. Would this freak the onboard system out?

I kinda remember reading hear that a good system with extractors could yield 30hp?

yeah, i would be worth it to spend a few extra grand for a good set up. i wonder how they would sound with the engine note.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping a full system will sound better than just rear muffs :D

Added some new pics, still not sure on the mags and tyres, they actually rub a bit on the rear :( and the road noise from the KUMHO Ecsta spt tyres is a bit more then i like.

Off to Tempe toyo today to have a look.

Edited by Defyant

• 3 months later...
Welcome aboard,,, Nice ride

Cheers Ronnyboy

Been thinking of a Rim and tyre change :) Spotted these at a local shop in Beverly Hills last week and was thinking of an upgrade.

Very similar in sytle but i like the look of the deeper dish, Also keen to goto the bigger 20" rim size with a smaller tyre.

Edited by Defyant

Put one of the new rims along side the car for a preview, Really happy with the look of the newer style. pick them up next week biggrin.gif 20 x 9's running 245's

Looking good with the 20" - can't wait to see them on all around :D Definitely a big difference when you see the old and the new like that!!

Did you ever end up doing anything exhaust wise? (was reading the older posts above)

Like lookin the white version of my old ones in everything.

Looks like we'll get along well. :lol:

They look great mate...nice choice :clap:

also welcome to the 9" wide club B) ...most are in the 8.5" club

I'm sorry Lee. Don't wanna sacrifice comfort by that much.. Already hard as it is. :( :(

• 2 weeks later...

They look great mate...nice choice :clap:

also welcome to the 9" wide club B) ...most are in the 8.5" club

Cheers mate, 9" all round they fit perfect with 245's

Looking good with the 20" - can't wait to see them on all around :D Definitely a big difference when you see the old and the new like that!!

Did you ever end up doing anything exhaust wise? (was reading the older posts above)

Cheers Mate :) i'll get some piccys up tomoz the diff is amazing.

With the exhaust i think i'll just settle for some lukey muffs and some sexy tips. It seems like im infor a few grand min to get a custom one fitted. Spent close to 4k on mags in the last few months and still want my Tipple screen computer set up. :)

Like lookin the white version of my old ones in everything.

Looks like we'll get along well. :lol:

Exactly :) I seen your car parked in roseberry a few months back, thought it looks amazing and thought.... what if!

just in white :)

Oh took the car in today for a service @ toyota rockdale... Sittin a bit lower and with the new 20's on :)

I was chuffed when one of the boys came out and took a few shots of the car :)

Ur ride comin along nicely. For me, 9" at front would be a bitch to drive.

Thanks. Hahah. Hopefully my rims gonna look just as good as those in yours. :D

That's looking so good man, will be watching this for sure, what have you planned next?

Cheers Zeinheiger

A trip to QLD is next with lotsa stops along the coast :D leaving this tues or weds so hope to maybe see some of the local boys crusin around up there :D

Wanted to try and keep the car as quiet comfortable for the long haul so will leave plans for the louder exhaust/ air intake etc till i get back.

Rear window wing a trd grill and eyelids are top priority too but was hoping for another grp buy... but looks like i will have to do a solo order for these. might pop a add in WTB :)

Looking good buddy,

30 profile or 35?

Cheers stedyedy, 35's i did think about the 30's just for the better look, but with a full on road trip with stops to NTH QLD commin up 35's made the better sence.

Oh missin my old looks.. Lookin great buddy.. You with Varex, you can choose to between a quiet trip, bit of noise and loud with the remotes. :D

Let's do photoshoot when I get my wheels, along with the the other Sydnians during a meet or cruise.

Looking HOTTT. Like VF-X said just go with the varex mufflers and we should definately do a photo shoot. 3 Sportivos together would look awesome

Cheers guys,I'm up for cruise and shoot anytime :) Chattin to yas from Currumbin atm so hoping to spot a few of the local boys while im up here cruising round the sunny QLD coast line :)