I want to buy TRD AURION superchangd

toms

HI! I want to buy TRD AURION superchangd! If some who do have the news please to inform me ! (PM) thanks ! I am the Chinese live in Australia ! IN CHINA AURION call camry ! this is my car in china

post-21514-050672300 1287688551_thumb.jp

post-21514-020714400 1287688564_thumb.jp

post-21514-002173900 1287688582_thumb.jp

Edited by toms

I think I need to come up with a template for these questions. All these foreigners asking the same question time and time again.

Take out the Yellow Pages (or search Google) and look for any Australian Toyota dealer close to you. Go through to their spare parts department and say you want to buy the following:

17190-8Y001 - Super Charger Set

89660-8Y001 - Computer Engine Control

99367-YWQ03 - Belt, V-Ribbed

That's the only way you will get it unless you either search the wreckers for one of a busted TRD, or if someone on eBay is offering one for sale.

In addition the item listed above by DJKOR you will also need.

Front Engine Idler Bracket P/N: 12315-YWQ01

Intake Manifold Surge Tank P/N: 17190-8Y002

There are a host of other compments such as injectors and Auto trans cooler too but you could get away with not having some of the pieces.

Also you can pick up a Charger from Eaton Aust but just clearly wont have the TRD badge or be paitn red either.

HI! I want to buy TRD AURION superchangd! If some who do have the news please to inform me ! (PM) thanks ! I am the Chinese live in Australia ! IN CHINA AURION call camry ! this is my car in china

hi very nice car there. perfect colour too :D

just to confirm that your camry has the v6 engine?

try contact these sellers if they still have it available:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18726

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SUPERCHARGER-TRD-/220660195606?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories#ht_500wt_1154&afsrc=1

In addition the item listed above by DJKOR you will also need.

There are a host of other compments such as injectors and Auto trans cooler too but you could get away with not having some of the pieces.

I figured he would have probably bailed on the idea after getting the quote for the first item... that's if he's not actually lazy and calls up a Toyota dealer.

lol it's a costly excercise but not as expensive as we all first thought but still it would be pretty epic to get all the different little hoses and pipes etc you would need. the main things can be found if you look hard enough and in the right places or know people in the rigth places :P but still wouldnt be easy. Guys at work kee trying to get me to do it but after seeing some of the results from Aurions fitted with headers you get 3/4 of the TRD power and more torque if you want it for no where near the same outlay. seems like the easier option to me!

Guys at work kee trying to get me to do it but after seeing some of the results from Aurions fitted with headers you get 3/4 of the TRD power and more torque if you want it for no where near the same outlay. seems like the easier option to me!

That said, combine the headers with the TRD setup and then....

Guys at work kee trying to get me to do it but after seeing some of the results from Aurions fitted with headers you get 3/4 of the TRD power and more torque if you want it for no where near the same outlay. seems like the easier option to me!

... add an E153.

Srsly though, if either A ) aurions were not so expensive or B ) i could get a 2GRFE cheap, I would have done this.

Thanks everybody to give my suggestion ! I already prepared the 2GR-FE engine ,BUT I do not know 2GR FE + TRD SUPERCHARGER this Combination ! HOW to DO ECU? AURION and TRD AURION Is the same?? Please advise .THANKS

Thanks everybody to give my suggestion ! I already prepared the 2GR-FE engine ,BUT I do not know 2GR FE + TRD SUPERCHARGER this Combination ! HOW to DO ECU? AURION and TRD AURION Is the same?? Please advise .THANKS

How about you use the SEARCH FUNCTION first then ask. All your questions are already answered.

wo ai ni

doesn't that mean 'i love you' in chinese(mandarin)?! :huh:

only sentence of Chinese I know lol, used to keep saying it to my friend's gf to p1ss him off hahaha

Which is the one in the avatar? :toast: :P

lol how crazy would that be :P imagine the fat torque curve you'd get! would turn you into one ultra smooth driver though :)

• 2 weeks later...

/Subscribe

After putting all this info together months back (with DJKOR's assistance), the cost was approaching 10k (USA dollars). *sigh* Still hanging around, hoping for some aftermarket company to supply a kit for the N/A Aurions or other 2GR-FE engine owners. The Evora engine's supercharger and computer does not have low cost either. :-(

lol it's a costly excercise but not as expensive as we all first thought but still it would be pretty epic to get all the different little hoses and pipes etc you would need. the main things can be found if you look hard enough and in the right places or know people in the rigth places :P but still wouldnt be easy. Guys at work kee trying to get me to do it but after seeing some of the results from Aurions fitted with headers you get 3/4 of the TRD power and more torque if you want it for no where near the same outlay. seems like the easier option to me!

I'd love to supercharge, but bang for buck stops me from doing so. However, what caught my eye in this thread was the above quote. From what I've read most discussion on exhaust systems has been cat-back, with little knowledge of kW/torque loss/gain from a full system with headers.

Can you elaborate on what headers have been put in Aurions with such successful results? I'm planning on getting my exhaust done in the next few weeks and would love to know.

Can you elaborate on what headers have been put in Aurions with such successful results? I'm planning on getting my exhaust done in the next few weeks and would love to know.

00UCH what a Aurion!!!!

That is all. http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=1192 .

Note that this was also combined with an Xede piggyback ECU. I've been tempted so many timed to do this myself because if that is a 22kW gain on an N/A Aurion, then I wonder if the TRD can have an equal gain... or even more.

IMG_0003.jpg

DSCF3042.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg