My black 2005 sportivo

daviboy

hey guys, new to the forums, only picked up my Stivo last saturday 19/5/07. I love it, upgrading from an old 1988 Skyline, lots more power, luxury, its completey stock apart from stubbie antena which previous owner supplied. Best of all, only done 9013kms.

19052007016blurredzo0.jpg

23052007017blurredsf4.jpg

24052007019blurredxf7.jpg

Got Black on Gold metalic personal plates on it which contrast nicely against the black.

I was actually looking for a white 1 but are so rare.

Mods Done to date:

Stereo install

-Clarion - Focal - MB Quart - Image Dynamics - Rockford Fosgate

-Tints

-D2 Coilovers

-Painted Calipers (Gold)

-Illuminated Door Sills (Red)

Future Mods:

-18" wheels

I wont be doing any modifications any time soon, gotta start paying the car off, im young and stupid so i borrowd a lot of money for my baby sportivo

Enjoy

Edited by daviboy

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, im young too. my parents made me finance my whole car, leaving a $1000 deposit for it. another 5more years until im debt free!

• 1 month later...

hey mate. congrats on ur new ride. i recently bought my black 05 stivo in march. i had 11000k'z on the clock. i was very addicted to lift aswell.

anways hope u enjoy ur new ride.

like i said on msn its very nice man !!! CANT WAIT TO GET MY DOOR SILLS !!!! there so hot :D

ye i agree. i like the sills. about a month ago i was lookin at the same dvd player for my ride. to bloody expensive though. but the colour of it goes good with your door sills. i cant to get mine.

like i said on msn its very nice man !!! CANT WAIT TO GET MY DOOR SILLS !!!! there so hot :D

ye i agree. i like the sills. about a month ago i was lookin at the same dvd player for my ride. to bloody expensive though. but the colour of it goes good with your door sills. i cant to get mine.

Red LED console mod man...den u'll be all set!! :D

• 1 month later...

hey guys n girls, havnt updated for a while.

to date, i have been sound deadening my doors and boot getting it ready for new stereo.

Heres the link to some pics that i have uploaded.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=11371

Also Fabricated a steel bracket and sprayed it black, to match the cars colour. Its to hold my Stinger Fuse Holder for amplifier power wire. It takes up to 0gauge cable but i will either use 2 or 4 gauge. The fuse holder also has Voltage and Amp readout with blue LEDs. the model number if any1 is interested is Stinger SHDA1.

Here are some pics (sorry about the quality)

05092007115kl1.jpg

05092007116eo5.jpg

Also got around to finally Tint my windows, i dont have any pics yet, but turned out very nice, got 18% which is apparently illegal.

Thats the progress so far, this friday i will be starting boot install hopefully, MDF base, with trapdoor for jack and spare, and fiberglass subwoofer enclosures on eitherside.

Thats all for now

Dave

hey guys, got around 2 mounting the fuse holder.

Only realised that i gotta pull off the fuse holder again when i recieve the TRD CAI in the next week or so 2 install that, ohh well.

Also got the windows tinted, 18% dark, pictures never do justice especially comming from a camera fone

07092007117jm6.jpg

07092007118ts0.jpg

07092007119ll1.jpg

Edited by daviboy

Hey,

Its joeyee here. Looks like your headunit is sticking out a bit. Have you tried to push it on further, you might need to cut some air con vents!

its the same here for my alpine unit, not with mine its just a little bit. I guess it s the space we have here.

na joee, the clarion is actually quite a bigger unit then the rest, thats the only doubt i had over the clarion over the rest, but clarion had the best screen resolution.

From the look of your pic, the screen res looks good.

Thats y i ve this alpine, its W202E, a replacement of W200E, new 2007 model.

hey guys got my TRD CAI installed yesterday, took around 3 hours. Big difference though

16092007143ix7.jpg

Also got bad news, 1 of my door sills are ****ting itself. and its not the transformer. When i bend the actual sill, it starts working on n off