NEW design TOCAU FORUM STICKERS

Hi all

Our new design of club stickers are now available to purchase. I will be the point of contact in Brisbane, M M in Sydney and possibly Bigbum in Melbourne(if that's ok Brandon!!) If you are outside these areas then we can post them to you.

tocaucircle2nu4.jpg

Please PM myself or the mod in your state with your intent and money for your nice and shiny club sticker!!

Cheers Silvabullit.

• Like 1

hey silva when can we grab some of these in sydney. wanna grab one of these and woudnt mind becoming a silver member although i havnt got credit card. so at the next villawood meet can i give money to one of the mods if they come and they can transfer it into which ever account it needs to go in?

hey silva when can we grab some of these in sydney. wanna grab one of these and woudnt mind becoming a silver member although i havnt got credit card. so at the next villawood meet can i give money to one of the mods if they come and they can transfer it into which ever account it needs to go in?

Pm the forum administrator Steve and see what he can do for you. M M will have the stickers forthe Sydney crew.

Howdy all,

I went to see SB last night to pick up some camber bolts and ended up leaving with a club sticker as well :yahoo: . On SB's request, below are some pictures of what the club sticker looks like on my car. Enjoy

Cheers

post-4203-1188088496_thumb.jpg

post-4203-1188088508_thumb.jpg

have these stickers arrived to sydney yet?

Should be in Sydney by the end of the week. Contact M M as she will be the one who will be selling them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hi there i was wondering whether i could purchase the old forum sticker? i wanna get the website address for the front windscreen.

can someone get back to me on its availability ?

thanks ppl !!

anthony !!

hi there i was wondering whether i could purchase the old forum sticker? i wanna get the website address for the front windscreen.

can someone get back to me on its availability ?

thanks ppl !!

anthony !!

We are not using that sticker anymore. This is the new design that we are distributing Australia wide so everyone has the same sticker and all these different designs.

• 3 weeks later...

hi silva, i was thinking what about just having the red and black with no background. I would say yet it would be a wee bit harder tho.... i might get my BF's uncle to see if he can do it for me.. seeming as he was a sticker maker.

hi silva, i was thinking what about just having the red and black with no background. I would say yet it would be a wee bit harder tho.... i might get my BF's uncle to see if he can do it for me.. seeming as he was a sticker maker.

this is the uniform design that we are now using with no variances. Also for making it without the white background it would be hard to see or read especially on tinted windows hence why it has been designed the way it is.

Cheers SB

I agree with SB. the white background looks good. I would also note that the sticker is not square. the white is trimmed so that the red "swoop" is at the edge of the sticker. Just in case you guys want to know.

hey hey hows it goingggg,

can i aquire a sticker ? erm who do i see n who do i pay ? n can it also be mailed to me with the expensive of postage :P ... also also.. do these go on the inside or outside of the car ? thanks guys !! .. n yeh very soon will be wanting to join da team :P n being a silver memberrrr !! take cares guys !!

anthony !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Have just got another batch of stickers made. If you want one PM me and I will post you one at your expense. Cost is $10 plus whatever registered post is to you.(usually about $2-3)