T Sport Compressor

here's what the translator came back with...........

Toyota Corolla TS Compressor: stilly quicker corolla

Toyota to arbitrator support nejvýkonnější variant Corolly plus instalment supercharger zvedla achievement within 173 kW/235 stilt. Mění to as well as outside.

Dosavadní nejvýkonnější Toyota Corolla with signification T Sport actuated atmospherically osmnáctistovou VVTL- as well as with achievement 141 kW/192 make for (7 800 ot.) plus max. voluble moment 180 Nm (6 800 ot.) pretty well within jaře stilly superior sourozence. Novel standard TS Compressor state within version T Sport, achievement motor again vzrostl due to instalment supercharger within 32 kW within total 173 kW/235 plus voluble moment within 70 Nm within 250 Nm.

Against weaklier standard T Sport quickens novel TS Compressor within 100 km/h within 7,2 with ( station 8,4 with) plus attain maximální speeds 235 km/h. Adjustments draw up within motor as well as outside. Novelty are 17palcová wheels with tire 215/45, smug front bumper plus hind spoiler. Corolla TS Compressor bude clearly environment sportsmanlike wheelframe, won't want nor sportsmanlike outlet plus send likewise check. WITHIN interiéru to settle sportsmanlike wheel plus capital řadicí páky.

Pleasure Zezulka

I think you can get the gist of it from this........!!!!!!

Basically a supercharged sportivo?

That would rock, no doubt it would come out as too expensve though, $40,000 would sounds about right since normal sportivo is $30,000. And in all honesty.. who is going to pay $40,000 for a corolla?

:lol: ok so im in the minority, well considering the range of other cars you can purchase for $40,000 I would have thought people would choose another car.

:D If I had that sort of cash and could get insured im sure id splash out for it too though.

:lol:  ok so im in the minority, well considering the range of other cars you can purchase for $40,000 I would have thought people would choose another car.

:D  If I had that sort of cash and could get insured im sure id splash out for it too though.

Yeah man, but I think if we spent that $10,000 to mod our car and personalize it, it's worth man~!! We would have spend time, money, creativity, effort ......etc to our babe. So there is "love" between us :lol: . I like that feeling and everytime you go have a look at you car, you will have a strong feeling of love ~ I think you understand what I'm trying to say. :lol:

If we just spend more and "buy" it from the factory, yeah it might be a better car, but it lacks that "strong love" feeling if you understand what I'm saying. For me, if without putting effort to personalize the car, it's just a "normal" car just a form of transportation for me :D

What you guys think ????

Tend to agree with you as I like to be noticed and stand out in the crowd and not just blend in with the myriad of boring imports that are on the roads these days.(pet hate is Silvias- all look the same with the same mods,wheels and other crap)

Your car is an extension of you therefore it represents you on the road so personalise it and stand out. Can't handle anything being stock for too long.

(for all you new age metrosexuals out there hey Northy :P )

:lol:  ok so im in the minority, well considering the range of other cars you can purchase for $40,000 I would have thought people would choose another car.

:D  If I had that sort of cash and could get insured im sure id splash out for it too though.

at that price you are looking at things like the astra turbo, the supercharged stivo will eat it for breakfast and in my opinion offers more for your money :).

What else is in that price range Clio sport is a little under it but close as is the Focus ST170 ($37,000 I think) these cars are already the competition for our car so if you can still stay close to the price of the competition and get a more powerful version of an already fantastic car then I would say its well priced.

A $10k premium isn't too bad. The Blitz s/c kit for the 1ZZ is $5,600. If Toyota is building a Supercharged Sportivo, the additional $10K would also go towards bigger brakes, better tyres and suspension. Taking all that into account it's not too bad. But there's alot of other good options out there in the $40k price range. Just depends personal preference.

$40K also puts you into WRX or mega fast import territory...

You can't really make a comparison to a mega fast import because your not comparing a new car to a new car.

Base model for a WRX is 42 and a half which is close enough for comparison but the supercharged sportivo is higher power than the WRX (only by 7 KW) but on the flipside it is lower torque (quite a lot lower actually). All in all the cars are comparable on power.

The reason I say this is because a supercharger does more for you down low than a turbo you dont wait for a supercharger to kick in so by the time the WRX hits boost the rolla will have edged ahead slightly by the time the WRX claws it back the rolla will hit lift and I reckon they would be damn close all the way down the qtr mile.

However. As far as I know (someone feel free to correct me here) the base model WRX does not have half the interior that the Stivo does. So for slightly more money (in purchasing the WRX) you would get a little more torque, probably a little faster but a lot less interior.

I would still sooner spend the 40 and get the supercharged Stivo :).

On the TOC UK forum there are pics of the T-sport compressor at a motor show on the TTE stand. So I don't think it's a dodgy aftermarket conversion but more likely to be a factory option like a STi WRX is for Subaru. (Subaru Technica International). I'd prefer this car over a WRx as they are now like a55holes- everybody's got one and does the same old boring things to them. I tend to think that they would be quicker over the 1/4 than a rex as the power is similiar but you've got 2 less wheels to drive and yes you have the disadvantage of front wheel drive but the increased torque means that you don't have to launch the thing in lift as it would produce considerable power off lift comparible to what say the REX is putting on the ground. The big variable is the driver- and I can't see why they couldn't run the numbers a REX does and do it easy with a higher terminal speed than a rex for sure.

The more I think about it the more I want... add CES exhaust, intake, modify gearing of the blower and you have a Stivo with 180+kw of sheer driving enjoyment. ;)

Catch them top end tho. I know of a guy with a rex who was having the usual gearbox troubles. It was a MY97 model with the usual mods running 13.3 over the quarter. Subaru did a warranty job on the box but said it wouldn't do it again if came back with the same problem. He got the dirts with the car and couldn't afford to repair the box so he dropped the tailshaft to the rear wheels and ran it as a front wheel drive. Went back to Willowbank and actually ran 13.2 with albeit a slower 60 foot time but had a lot higher terminal speed.

So don't be put off by the quick out of the hole awd vehicles as I enjoy watching them get mowed down top end by a quick fwd or rwd vehicle. This guy proved it with his rex that the car is basically as quick but just in a different part of the track. Need to be a good driver as well ;)