Unichip

Well i had my unichip installed today and what a difference it makes. It now pulls so hard from anywhere in the rev range and even harder above 6000rpm. Overall there was a gain of about 17kw at the wheels  :D

Screamin ;) well done :D

Was your baseline minus the CAI? or pre recal? as the 17kW jump is a large jump even for a unichip on this car. As I have only seen gains of ~8 kW on other Sportivos

But none the less very impressive results :D

Can we see some figures? I'm not going to crucify you about dyno's etc as other's have done to me in the past but it's hard to read a dyno sheet without the appropriate scale on the side. Just want to compare my graphs to yours. If you want to PM me the graph I'd be happy to have a look at it. ;)

The way I see it if others on this forum want to whinge about "figures" then the first thing that comes to my mind is sour grapes cause there car can't do what yours does? :(

Good to see the inlet temp etc etc isn't at zero as is the case on some suspected "fudged "dyno sheets :lol:

With an exhaust system that really would be a "ball tearer" :D

With an exhaust system that really would be a "ball tearer" :D

Another shameless plug, you should be getting kickbacks for your work SILVA!!!!!

want to baseline?  Maybe this SUnday? 

If you guy meet up Sun, can you swing by my place and pick my up on the way now I'm back in town!!!!!

Dave: Top stuff, I'm sure the grin is a mile wide and growing every moment you spend in the car!!!!! I'm very envious at the mo!!!!! :P :P :P

Edited by Blue_Sportivo_VVTLi

:blink: I've been hearing about this UNICHIP ever since I found this forum. Could someone just clarify:

What it is?

Who manufactures it?

Does it need to be programmed locally?

What does it retail for?

Where can I find one online?

Would it work on a Japanese spec RunX?

Thanks

Forget Powerchip I went down that path...waste of time is not tuned to your car is only base lined and is not Dynoed to match your car. Unichip is the best. A powerflow controller would be great but they don't have a wiring loom to suit the Sportiivo yet. Unichip is also cheaper than the powerchip. I had the Unichip on my stivo and it made a huge difference...

Forget Powerchip I went down that path...waste of time is not tuned to your car is only base lined and is not Dynoed to match your car. Unichip is the best. A powerflow controller would be great but they don't have a wiring loom to suit the Sportiivo yet. Unichip is also cheaper than the powerchip. I had the Unichip on my stivo and it made a huge difference...

Thanks for the info Peekay..