ZRE152H Part Numbers (updated 23/01/09)

SuperDave

This is a work in progress, so feel free to reply with part numbers.

Updated with more brake pads

Check part numbers with manufacturer before placing any orders, as I WONT be held responsible

Brakes

Rotor

C-One

..... Slit Brake Rotor Front: FR4351-ZE150

..... Slit Brake Rotor Rear: FR4243-ZE150

Dixcel

..... M compound Front: 311 548 (0-500*C)

..... M compound Rear: 315 508 (0-500*C)

..... Z compound Front: 311 548 (0-850*C)

..... Z compound Rear: 315 508 (0-850*C)

Toyota

..... OEM Front: 43512-12670

..... OEM rear: 42431-12260

Pad

FSMI

..... Front: 8330-D1210

..... Rear:

Bendix

..... Front: DB1802

C-One

..... Type SS Front: CP0491-ZE140

..... Type SS Rear: CP0492-NCP90

Dixcel

..... Front: 311 9235 (PD(plain), SD(slotted), HD(heavy duty plain), HS(heavy duty slotted))

..... Rear: 315 9086 (PD, SD, HD, HS)

Drive Joy

..... Front: V9118-A110

..... Rear: DJBPF296

Endless

..... Front: EP449 (SNP, NS97, SSY, SSM)

..... Rear: EP434 (SNP, NS97, SSY, SSM, Type R)

Project Mu

..... Front: F136

..... Rear: R190

Stopping Revolution

..... SR Front:

..... SR Rear:

Toyota

..... OEM Front: 04465-02220, 04465-42160

..... OEM Rear: 04466-12130

Tom's

..... Sports Front: 04496-TS676

..... Sports Rear: 04496-TS645

Weds

..... Revspec SC Front: SC- T208

..... Revspec SC Rear: SC- T601

Big Brake Kit

Other

Suspension

Coilover

Aistar*

.....A spec: (F -15 to -60mm & 5kg/mm, R -35 to -70mm & 3.1kg/mm)

C-One

.....In development

Cusco

.....Zero 1: In development

HKS Hipermax C-Wagon: 80110-AT026 (F-0 to -65mm & 3kg/mm, R-23 to -70mm & 3.5kg/mm)

RS*R

.....Best i: (F -15 to -60mm & 5kg/mm, R -35 to -70mm & 3.1kg/mm)

.....Basic i: (F -15 to -60mm & 5kg/mm, R -35 to -70mm & 3.1kg/mm)

Tanabe

.....Sustec Pro NF:

.....Sustec Pro GF:

TRD

.....Sportivo Suspension Kit: (strut) 48130-ZE500(MS260-12002), (spring) 48130-ZE500(MS250-12002), (stabiliser) 4880-ZE500(MS270-12002) (-25mm)

Spring

TTE

.....Lowering Springs: TD380-80218-00 (-30mm)

Strut

Strut Bar

C-One

.....Type R Front: FT5360-ZE150

Cusco

.....OS Front: 935 540 A

Anti-roll Bar

TRD: See coilover kit

Other

C-One

.....Performance Bar No 1:

Dave, thanks to my awesome contact :D I have the 2008 TEIN catalogue.

Coilover

TEIN

...Basic Wagon for ZRE142G (Shall we assume ZRE142 and 152 suspension components are interchangable?): no part number, some Japanese symbols which I assume mean "in development".

...Super Wagon for ZRE142G: nothing yet

...GT Wagon for ZRE142G: nothing yet

...Basic Flex Wagon (NEW) for ZRE142G: part number GSC58-T1SS2

...Super Flex Wagon (NEW) for ZRE142G: part number GSC58-R1SS3

Spring

TEIN

...High Tech for ZRE142G: in development

...S Tech for ZRE142G: in development

Edited by Tayles

For the ZZE123R and ZZE122R series Corollas, the wagon parts all bolt up, ie ZZE123G and ZZE122G. Hatch and Sedan all bolt up too. All suspension systems are the same part number regardless of hatch, sedan or wagon.

Example: I have TEIN Super Wagon listed as ZZE123G (2ZZ-GE wagon), yet I have a ZZE122R (1ZZ-FE hatch).

Can we assume it is the same for ZRE series? I'm thinking yes, but I do not know for sure.

Edited by Tayles

I thought all the bars would be different as the hatches and sedans are of different length. That is the only problem that is stopping my from buying things at the moment. I can read some of the kanji part of the japanese (chinese writing part), but the rest I'm clueless with.

Hope someone can clarify this :)

Cheers,

Jase

What sort of bar are you looking to fit? Length won't effect any type of bar I'm thinking of.

If you're talking about Strut-braces then all you need is for the strut towers to be the same distance apart... That would be width rather than length.

Well yes, length of the strut bar or width of the strut towers...however you look at it.

But yes that's what I'm talking about, and anything other bars that would be different since the bodies of the Sedan and the Hatch would be quite different from a guess.

Why do you think they would be different? The ZZE series strut towers are the same distance apart regardless of hatch, sedan or wagon. I can't see how the new hatches and sedans which have such a similar front could be built on completely different chassis.

To settle this argument, TRD list different part numbers between the ZRE142/4 and the ZRE152 for the coilovers. As do C-One with the front strut bar. Only time will tell if they genuinely are not interchangeable, since I agree with Tayles on the chassis being theortically similar.

Also, can a mod please edit the title to remove the 'H' and add the description of whenever the first month and year of production are? eg 06/07 or whenever it was.

Hahaha sorry fellas I wasn't picking an argument, I just want to make sure just incase anyone or I do go end up buying these things and they end up being wrong fitment thats all.

*Throws bucket of water over fire*

Over and out.

Something odd I noticed on the Trust website is that they list the same spring part number (TYG014) for the ZZE122 springs as the ZRE142....

Is there a difference in the chassis between the ZRE152 and the ZRE152H? Because Trust list 2 different part numbers for their springs.

Sorry for off-topic, but got a question - if TRD Sprotivo Suspension fits E151H and 152H - same model, does it mean, that HKS Coil-over for 152H will fit for 151H, though it's not mentioned in data-sheet?

Looking at 2 schemes of Suspension - stock Shock differs in 1 figure (last one 4(151H) instead of 5(152H))

That' the question - because i've got 1.6 124 bhp petrol Engine - 151H and no coil-overs are for it exactly.. Does anyone know?

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Something odd I noticed on the Trust website is that they list the same spring part number (TYG014) for the ZZE122 springs as the ZRE142....

Is there a difference in the chassis between the ZRE152 and the ZRE152H? Because Trust list 2 different part numbers for their springs.

Hey SD,

Can you confirm what is going on with that?

I'm in the middle of contemplating upgrading my sussy. Don't quite know whether to go with Coilovers or shocks/springs combo.

I also notice TRD Japan have shocks available. Was wondernig if the it will go with a set of King Lows?

Cheers,

Jase

thanks for this.

wanting those trd lowering springs...

but if i get them and get them fitted, will it void the warranty on the suspension ? if so, then thats uncool since its kind of a toyota genuine part isnt it ? im not too sure..

thanks for this.

wanting those trd lowering springs...

but if i get them and get them fitted, will it void the warranty on the suspension ? if so, then thats uncool since its kind of a toyota genuine part isnt it ? im not too sure..

Yes it will. Technically once you do your exhaust you've voided the warranty anyway. You might as well go for it.

Hey SD,

Can you confirm what is going on with that?

I'm in the middle of contemplating upgrading my sussy. Don't quite know whether to go with Coilovers or shocks/springs combo.

I also notice TRD Japan have shocks available. Was wondernig if the it will go with a set of King Lows?

Cheers,

Jase

I can't say with any certainty if TRD shocks and Kings will work, but a wild stab in the dark would lead me to say no.

Without knowing what is interchangeable between chassis codes I can't really add much more to this list. When I get time I'll get around to doing an update on this list as I am working on a 7th gen Celica list at the moment. I'm welcoming anyone to send or post any parts they stumble across as it saves me time looking for them.

Yes it will. Technically once you do your exhaust you've voided the warranty anyway. You might as well go for it.

but since its a toyota part, why wont they cover it as well ? its not like i bought aftermarket stuff. and what if i got them to install it as well if they do do that ...

?

but since its a toyota part, why wont they cover it as well ? its not like i bought aftermarket stuff. and what if i got them to install it as well if they do do that ...

?

A few people have contacted Toyota with mixed responses. I have had Toyota state that the TRD parts (for cars other than an Aurion or Hilux) are covered by Toyota warranty (unfortunately this was only verbal) however a lot of dealers (Castle Hill is an exception) are not prepared to sell you a car with TRD components fitted and some spare parts dept's actually have signs up stating the no warranty coverage applies when TRD parts are fitted (one dealership even requested you sign a document acknowledging that you were aware of this).

The reason I have been told is that the parts are not standard on any vehicle in the Australian catalogue and therefore they don't consider them Toyota Genuine Parts. Alternatively you could take the view which I have I bought a Toyota for reliability, TRD and Toyota Motorsport are offered as factory options in other parts of the world so therefore are considered Toyota so therefore would be just as reliable and so you are probably not going to need the warranty anyway - but that's just me

Edited by jps137

yeah i see where youre getting at but you might get dodgy installation and if all hell is let loose then who are you to turn to to repair it ? it could end up being very costly, which is why i have not done anything to my car...unfortunately

i got corolla hatch but on the warenty book it says model is zre152r

The 'R' just stands for right hand drive.

So that logic might mean 'H' is for hatch. Did they make a sedan/wagon/other shape Auris somewhere in the world?

i think that the sedan in aus is also a zre152 becasue it uses the same 1.8 litre engine.

Just an update on those who are keen. I've been browsing a bit on the net for Coilovers, and realised there's a Tein Super Street Damper Coilovers for the corollas put on a Corolla S (equivalent to the 1.8L sedan we have here)

I'm still unsure on the part number, but here's the link.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3077866

Any ideas?

Went on Tein website but can't find jack. If anyone can shed some light on price and part number and ride feel it'd be great.