Aftermarket Rear Under Skirt

After hearing about how the sportivo optional rear under skirt melts and requires bending of the muffler, I was wonder if anybody has seen any other aftermarket ones around. I was thinkin something like those little two piece rear kits like on the camry sportivo.

cybercentury have a couple you can choose from if you're from melbourne. they're $250 each unpainted, made from fibreglass. i guess u'll have to head into the store to see their brochures coz they're custom made and imported from somewhere.

i really like the elegant version of the rear skirt but its somewhere around $400-500 imported.

post-652-1116320797_thumb.jpg

i think $400-$500 is reasonable when it is abs and if genuine would come painted already

Edited by kcorro

sum1 get the bomex rear skirt already :P ....or for that matter the whole kit :P

ud be prob da first stivo in aus wif dat kit and ud be FURREH FURREH SIICK UREHH!!  :P  :P

you get it first weiwei! and if it looks good, i'll get it too :lol:

I've seen a black ascent lowered with black rims, sportivo kit(side skirts, grille and front bar) with the bomex add ons on the rear. Looked awesome. i got quoted about $160 to 180 for the pair. Look like moulded mudflaps that taper around the bumper and then taper off to the middle of the rear bumper.(if you can imagine that!)

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard about this black one going around the Blacktown area with a really nice rear kit and twin exhausts don't know if its a true storey though.. I've heard he won't tell anyone where the kit is from. :ph34r:

There is both bolts and tape, at least in the rear bar. I know this because one I found out the rear bar melted around the exhaust on mine, was altered and continued to melt I asked if it could just be taken off and they re-emburse me for it, but they said it may not look good because of the tape they need to remove as well... It was not to do with losing money because I already got a new free bumper skirt after the 1st one melted and warped away from the edge of the bumper...