has anyone turboed the izzfe engine

hi guys im new to this forum,

as the topic says.......

i dont own are corolla but i do owner a 1zz turboed car

i would tolike compare any turbo setup with my setup

plz i dont want people saying i going turbo.

ive you've done it or you havent

thanks guys

i already no those sites but i was after someone in oz land, cause the american dynoes always read high

by the way i got are mrs spyder, s15 t28, intercoler, 410cc injec, airfilter, 3inch and power fc and brass button clutch , its ll custom made

i already no those sites but i was after someone in oz land, cause the american dynoes always read high

by the way i got are mrs spyder, s15 t28, intercoler, 410cc injec, airfilter, 3inch and power fc and brass button clutch , its ll custom made

are u still running the sequential 6speed?

nah its are 5 speed manual

is rolla club an aussie forum ?

im sure these plenty in s.a but theres plenty in the usa

but hardly any in oz land

thats y i went custom everything

cheers

Edited by ralyrt

is rolla club an aussie forum ?

im sure these plenty in s.a but theres plenty in the usa

but hardly any in oz land

thats y i went custom everything

cheers

http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/turbo_s...bo_kits/tc2502/

This seems cheap for a turbo kit, I'm wondering about the 1.6 bit tho? :blink:

did you put a new box in?

or is your spyder an import? coz the MR-S released in Australia never came out in 5-spd

just wondering....

did you put a new box in?

or is your spyder an import? coz the MR-S released in Australia never came out in 5-spd

just wondering....

its an import

that why i said mrs not mr2 but yeah

Hmmm i am not one to normally be critical of such a thing, but mate, i would definitely have done a few things differently.

* The wheels - that is rice to the max and you said they scrub at full lock, not cool, go 17s and get some decent rubber on there.

* Manifold - I hope you dont plant on keeping this car for long because under boost with stock internals that steel is going to crack and burn like a mofo.

* Lasty and most importantly, ECU - how can you wack on a turbo without even changing from factory ECU? That is the first thing you should do, to make sure your internals dont get nailed trying to adjust to the turbo via the standard ECU, get that Mircotech in there quick smart mate.

The MR2 is a nice car with lots of potential, be smart and careful about it before you reach for the wallet i say, other than that, nice car :)

Hmmm i am not one to normally be critical of such a thing, but mate, i would definitely have done a few things differently.

* The wheels - that is rice to the max and you said they scrub at full lock, not cool, go 17s and get some decent rubber on there.

* Manifold - I hope you dont plant on keeping this car for long because under boost with stock internals that steel is going to crack and burn like a mofo.

* Lasty and most importantly, ECU - how can you wack on a turbo without even changing from factory ECU? That is the first thing you should do, to make sure your internals dont get nailed trying to adjust to the turbo via the standard ECU, get that Mircotech in there quick smart mate.

The MR2 is a nice car with lots of potential, be smart and careful about it before you reach for the wallet i say, other than that, nice car :)

Looks like a steampipe manifold to me, if it's braced properly it's not likely to crack in the short term if the welds have decent penetration. It would be more durable than a stainless manifold.

The car actually runs a powerfc if you did a little research, as if you'd put a microtech on a 1zz...

Looks like a steampipe manifold to me, if it's braced properly it's not likely to crack in the short term if the welds have decent penetration. It would be more durable than a stainless manifold.

The car actually runs a powerfc if you did a little research, as if you'd put a microtech on a 1zz...

:D :D :D :D

mainfold is made from steam pipe 3mm thick, so its very stong

car run are power fc, i was going to get the microtec but i had to w8 3 weeks so i said stuff w8n and got the power fc

well yeah thats the car, thanks for postn the link...rollamods

and mintos wat the hell you going on about, u surely done no anything about the izzfe.

intercooler got installed yesterday dynoing the car today so hopefully well have are figure this afernoon

cheers