Question on twin loop mufflers

Hi all,

I own a '03 corolla hatch and have a few questions on twin loop mufflers.

Has anyone got a twin loop muffler put on thier corolla?

Do these mufflers actually fit on our cars?

What brands do this came in and how much does it cost?

And last but not least --- I don't want the muffler to sound too loud, so are these the quietest after market(besides the stock mufflers) to have?

Thanks.

Rainman.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iheard the muffler is actually pretty quiet for sports type, which is good considering it is a high-flow type muffler. It is universal, and the brand to buy is X-Force. Its a copy of Mugen Twin loop muffler, but has been proven that x-force is better (Toda aus told me this).

daymn, that's too quiet, but hey consider that as a superb thing coz it makes power also.

Ok, maybe I exaggerated a bit..it is louder than stock, though.. :P but yeh.. it's not one of those mufflers where you hear it and it is obvious that there's an aftermarket one bolted on.

righto, so that concludes the review of this excellent muffler. if you lived in sydney, toda oz gives mad price for it, even before u start bargaining. I ended up paying 170 each last year, bought 3 sets for my friends, i should've bought 1 myself too.

righto, so that concludes the review of this excellent muffler. if you lived in sydney, toda oz gives mad price for it, even before u start bargaining. I ended up paying 170 each last year, bought 3 sets for my friends, i should've bought 1 myself too.

I live in melbourne. Do you know any places here that sells them?

And thanks for the ppl that replied. I'll prob end up getting one this.

Rainman.

Hey Danz wheres this place at in sydney??? store name and location please thanks mate.

well toda aus used to be RUF performance. So search for Toda Aus in google, and the man to talk with is Adrian.

Infact do give him a call and then post back here what quote u got, it should be cheaper now (I hope)

In melbourne, i heard u can get it from hypertek.

well toda aus used to be RUF performance. So search for Toda Aus in google, and the man to talk with is Adrian.

Infact do give him a call and then post back here what quote u got, it should be cheaper now (I hope)

In melbourne, i heard u can get it from hypertek.

twin loop is awesome .. my mate has one on his turbo prelude.. its quiet .. we hate loud zorsts ..

Iheard the muffler is actually pretty quiet for sports type, which is good considering it is a high-flow type muffler. It is universal, and the brand to buy is X-Force. Its a copy of Mugen Twin loop muffler, but has been proven that x-force is better (Toda aus told me this).

Iv got an Xforce on mine and it sounds great!

Hey CORZZA so u got an exforce twinloop on ur car? i need to check it out someday :P

Got the pic if you want.

this sounds tops ... so tops that im getting mine put on next friday !!!! Wooooo

same place as corzza

Edited by eggbert_99

Hey CORZZA so u got an exforce twinloop on ur car? i need to check it out someday :P

Got the pic if you want.

this sounds tops ... so tops that im getting mine put on next friday !!!! Wooooo

same place as corzza

where and how much?

Got the pic if you want.

same place as corzza

where and how much?

$420

for cat back

at castle hill exhaust ...

Pete - u still want to come along on friday .. or u working ?

• 3 weeks later...

For those who are wondering what the twin loop is like I just got one installed today in replace of the redback one I had.

Very quiet muffler only little bit louder than stock.

Looks pretty nice and keeps the Mrs and bubba happy

Cheers

Edited by GAZOOM

For those who are wondering what the twin loop is like I just got one installed today on replace of the redback one I had.

Looks pretty nice and keeps the mrs happy.

Cheers

yeah. its abit too quite for me. but its a nice system

For those who are wondering what the twin loop is like I just got one installed today on replace of the redback one I had.

Cheers

I sat in EGGBERT_99 car and if yours sound like his trust me yours is ten time louder than mine.

Cheers

I sat in EGGBERT_99 car and if yours sound like his trust me yours is ten time louder than mine.

although ... now after a few weeks it has settled in .. and its a bit quiter now!

but only just a bit .... smoother sound .. but still farts a tiny bit

Can you just get a xforce muffler???

If you can where in sydney can you get it and for how much, i searched for toda aus but i couldnt find anything on google

Yes you can I went to Westside Mufflers in Padstow.

I got an Xforce twin loop muffler for $200.00 fitted.

They fitted my Redback muffler to FAT_ZZE car on saturday for $50.00.

Cheers,

GAZOOM

so this x force muffler and all those other mufflers that were mentioned, are weld on?

are there any that are straight bolt on? ;) the easier it is to take off the better - any places in melbourne you fellas can recommend?

so this x force muffler and all those other mufflers that were mentioned, are weld on?

are there any that are straight bolt on? ;) the easier it is to take off the better - any places in melbourne you fellas can recommend?

Hey RME1,

Check out this web site. "http://www.autoxcess.com.au/" And give them an email :D

I got qouted for an XForce twin loop muffler for $260 and an extra $20 if you want it flanged.

I'm not quite sure if this includes labor.