Twin-tip Oval X-force muffler for a Twin-loop one

Good choice if you want a quieter car with good performance gains.

I went to the meet in Sydney and members couldn't even hear my exhaust system when I came in.

I think the twin loop gives good gains I regret not dynoing the car before and after.

Now all I am relying on is the feel of the car but especially noticably when the air con is on the car still goes pretty well.

Good luck let me know how you go.

Cheers

common garry

that looks like the same as corzza's ... common .. u know u wanna swap ! .. hheheh ..

Jase

I thought about it when you made the comment "I couldn't hear you come in the Bunnings car park" but for the sake of my childs hearing I think I'll stick with the twin loop.

I think it is the same as Pete's muffler.

common garry

that looks like the same as corzza's ... common .. u know u wanna swap ! .. hheheh ..

Jase

I thought about it when you made the comment "I couldn't hear you come in the Bunnings car park" but for the sake of my childs hearing I think I'll stick with the twin loop.

I think it is the same as Pete's muffler.

im sure it is ...

I'm not opposed to putting on a Sportivo exhaust on my 1zz-fe corolla auto!, I know the question has been posed, but no real / efficient answer has been given. What gain in performance can one expect from putting the Sportivo muffler on a 1zz-fe? (kw and torque?)

also anyone looking to sell their stivo muffler that lives in Sydney I’m interested

I put on a sportivo muffler today, removing the Twin 3 inch tip XFORCE muffler i had previously put on.

Definite increase in mid to high rev band - which is great

Low rev band has not been effected - neither a loss or gain in power - which is ok

It sounds alottttt better than the stock muffler on the VVTI !!!!!!! (a completely opposite sound to that of the Oval XFORCE mufflers :)

Summary - putting a stivo muffler on an AUTO!! corolla still poses benefits (sound and performance)

I put on a sportivo muffler today, removing the Twin 3 inch tip XFORCE muffler i had previously put on.

Definite increase in mid to high rev band - which is great

Low rev band has not been effected - neither a loss or gain in power - which is ok

It sounds alottttt better than the stock muffler on the VVTI !!!!!!! (a completely opposite sound to that of the Oval XFORCE mufflers :)

Summary - putting a stivo muffler on an AUTO!! corolla still poses benefits (sound and performance)

was the xforce too loud for you ???

dude my ears and the ears of my passengers used to hurt from the sound - not to mention the loss of performance! maybe it is different with the vvtl-i engine but trust me - the twin tip oval 3' xforce muffler is not good for the vvt-i

dude my ears and the ears of my passengers used to hurt from the sound - not to mention the loss of performance! maybe it is different with the vvtl-i engine but trust me - the twin tip oval 3' xforce muffler is not good for the vvt-i

mines not droney.

I think the diffrence comes in with yours being a auto.

I felt the gains from the xforce and so has eggbert and gazoom.

trust you how?