Where should I take my car for the 1000ks service?

colmen

I'm finally I've made it to 1000ks on my clock.

I will like to know which toyota will be the best to take to for 1000ks service in melbourne? or i'll need to take the car back to Rick Wolany? (where I got it from)

I don't really want to take it there as I have a few things will like them to have a look at but they can only book me in for monday - friday as they need more time to look at my car.

Also, does all toyota charge $$$ for their courtesy cars? When I was with subaru, they just give me a car as long as they have 2 weeks notice. I was suprise toyota want $33 for it.

I'm finally I've made it to 1000ks on my clock.

I will like to know which toyota will be the best to take to for 1000ks service in melbourne? or i'll need to take the car back to Rick Wolany? (where I got it from)

I don't really want to take it there as I have a few things will like them to have a look at but they can only book me in for monday - friday as they need more time to look at my car.

Also, does all toyota charge $$$ for their courtesy cars? When I was with subaru, they just give me a car as long as they have 2 weeks notice. I was suprise toyota want $33 for it.

Hey dude, I bought mine from Rick Wolany and I get it serviced there aswell ask for Steve in Service

he is one of the most helpfull service guy I've ever met! Hes from England and has a great personality.

Tell him Nick from Toyota with the Black Sportivo sent you.

Kind regards................

Rather than start a new thread, where in SYDNEY should i take my corolla for a 50,000km service?

Hi and welcome to our club, if I were you I would keep it going to home base (were you bought it from).

Just incase you have any warranty issues they won't hesitate to fix them, it is also good to build

a friendly relationship with them. You may need there advise in future and they will be willing

to help!

Kind regards.........................

Rather than start a new thread, where in SYDNEY should i take my corolla for a 50,000km service?

Hi and welcome to our club, if I were you I would keep it going to home base (were you bought it from).

Just incase you have any warranty issues they won't hesitate to fix them, it is also good to build

a friendly relationship with them. You may need there advise in future and they will be willing

to help!

Kind regards.........................

Thanks for the welcome BlAcK JeT, i currently do take it to Toyota, but i just take to whichever dealer is convenient for me (which is Liverpool at the moment).

Should i avoid normal "garages" (only reason is because Ive had financial dealings (i fixed his banking stuff) with a guy who owns a garage in Hoxton Park, should i trust him to service my corolla?)

I agree with black jet. You need to build a relationship. Make a friend, talk to someone. If you don't then they're not going to care.

I'm lucky enough to know someone that works at a toyota so I get mates treatment anyway, but the only reason why I would drive half way across sydney to get to the dealership is because i get that little bit of extra care.

And you can only take it to MTA approved garages without voiding your warranty. If they are MTA and you trust them then I'd take it to them. Just talk to the person you dealt with and make sure they look after it.

Edited by iniff