Posting Photos and Videos

trentmeyer23

A question that is asked frequently, is "How do I upload photos/videos?" See below for directions on how to do so.

Photos

To post photos you will need to sign up to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or TinyPic; and upload your images to your photo library.

You will be given an image URL from the hosting website.

In your Toyota Owners Club reply field, place this link in between [#IMG#] and [#/IMG#], however you will need remove the # symbols in order for the code to work and your photo to be shown.

Example:

[#IMG#] http://i29.tinypic.com/evc3ts.jpg [ #/IMG#] with the # symbol removed, will result in:

evc3ts.jpg

*******************************************Alternatively you can just post the image URL in the reply field.******************************************************

Videos

Videos can be uploaded to Youtube.

Once you have uploaded the video, simply post the URL in your Toyota Owners Club reply field.

Your video should automatically embed a player within your post.

Your video needs to be visible to the Public or Unlisted in the privacy settings.

Example:

https#://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v_FA0cjwuo, with the # symbol removed, will result in:

No idea, I have never used the inbuilt software to post them.

The only thing I can think of is that you are exceeding the size limits displayed below.

******You can upload up to 95.92MB of files (Max. single file size: 2MB)*******

I know it's not a lot, but it is all that is available given the server storage.

No idea, I have never used the inbuilt software to post them.The only thing I can think of is that you are exceeding the size limits displayed below.******You can upload up to 95.92MB of files (Max. single file size: 2MB)*******

Looks like I have a limit cos I use my iPad, I deleted a pic from a old post and then I could add pics to new post. Guess I'll be looking into photo bucket or something similar that works with iPad.