Is this how Klugers drive?

exJeeper

Hi Folks, new to the Kluger team, but have noticed on freeway driving that the Kluger tends to need little bits of input

from the steering wheels to keep it tracking completely straight.

is this just the "feel" of the Klugers at speed or ini fact the way their steering is set up?

my other car is a Mitsu Verada which sits straight and true until you turn the wheel so it feels very weird for me.

hope you folks can provide some feedback...

cheers

Danny

Hi danny, the kluger is definetly not one of the best handlers out there, I find the steering a little bit vague and light , but most of the time I find the steering does the job okay and find the klugers a pretty good drive on most roads and tracks, but its never going to handle like a smaller sedan,I guess at the end of the day its a big two ton high centre of gravity wagon.

Thats alright mate, I notice the kluger handling against our territory, I only drive the territory every so often as the missus drives it mostly, and yeah the guys at ford really did there home work with steering and handling, you notice the territory handles better especialy on windy and mountain roads, I can go around corners in and enter bends alot quicker and the car feels more planted than the kluger, but the kluger still a great car to drive you just got to back off a bit in corners than you do in the territory, but that said the kluger keeps you on your toes and puts a bigger smile on my face with that 3.5v6 engine it just goes like a scalded cat , I love the performance and straight line speed and fuel efficiency and comfort, the kluger is one of those cars you cant quiet put your fingers on, but you just love them, the more I own and drive the more a like it, anyway mate I hope you like your kluger and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.