Boot Liner

jiaptial

Hi everyone.

I bought a new KX-S last week and I was wondering if the Toyota boot liner is compatible with the third row seats in use.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

If your referring to the kluger rubber cargo mat, which I believe is the best option I fitted for a mere $85.

Yes, you just curl it back enage the third row and flip it back over when the third row is recessed again. Really no pain and a 3 second job at that.

Yes, I can also confirm its very easy to fold/unfold the 3rd row seat with the boot liner in place.

It has been extremely handy and very easy to clean.

The only downside is that it put a premature end to the 'new car smell'. It has a very strong rubber smell that seems to have faded now..

Hi everyone.

I bought a new KX-S last week and I was wondering if the Toyota boot liner is compatible with the third row seats in use.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

If your referring to the kluger rubber cargo mat, which I believe is the best option I fitted for a mere $85.

Yes, you just curl it back enage the third row and flip it back over when the third row is recessed again. Really no pain and a 3 second job at that.

$85 very cheap!!! usually it's more than $120...you got a good bargain...

• 1 month later...

Take care when rolling up your cargo mat to unfold rear seat. I didn't roll up cargo mat completely and open seat - but the cargo mat tore where the seatbelt is. :angry:

Take care when rolling up your cargo mat to unfold rear seat. I didn't roll up cargo mat completely and open seat - but the cargo mat tore where the seatbelt is. :angry:

Thanks PaulG for the heads up on this one. I too would be annoyed with myself and tha mat if it tore.

I've never given it a thought that it could tear, it seams too rugged in construction to tear.

But now looking within the seat belt split slot of the mat. I can see how the situation that arose with yours.

Again, thanks for the sharing of knowledge in this forum which helps us all.

Edited by fish475

I got the rubber mat too, have found when loading boxes, they dont slide in like it does without the mat, so you literally have to lift it and push at the same time. A little annoying but i guess i'll get use to it.

BK,

Small pain knowing it helps to stop the Waeco and slab of Crownies from sliding around. :) :)

yup yup..i used to have the same sort of rubber mat on my Rav4, now that i replaced the Rav w/ the Kluger, i had to get it as well :)...

btw, i got mine for $90 of the Toyota Parts shop. :)....it's easy to fit. Just unroll........... :)