Auto light settings

Kruzenvax

Hi all,

Sometimes ago there was a discussion here re. the setting for the Auto lighjts - e.g. how to prevent them "blinking" when passing under bridges. E.g. sensitivity vs the delay setting. Has somebody come up with a reasonable settings since then? My service is due and I'd like to have this adjusted.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I have done it this time~!

I told them to keep the sensitivity the same and just increase the latency (delay turn on). It seems that it turn on 2 secs after getting into the undercover parking, rather than 1 sec!

Thanks Taka,

So your sensitivity (your car's! :D) is 3/5 and delay is 4/5?

Thanks

I told them to keep the sensitivity the same and just increase the latency (delay turn on). It seems that it turn on 2 secs after getting into the undercover parking, rather than 1 sec!

Thanks Taka,

So your sensitivity (your car's! :D) is 3/5 and delay is 4/5?

Thanks

Apparently I was told, delay is either short/normal/long.

I stressed many times to them not to change my sensitivity, so default is 3/5 and should be there.