Eyelids and body kits

the car looks great and the grill and eyelids will really make a difference :toast::toast:

Hey tom,

when you remove the grille hit up J_J,

i think you have what he has been after :P

Evo

J_J is a user that might be after my old grille?

Yeah, i think you have the grille he is after, but then again... i could be wrong :P

so when you removed the side strips, did it make the car doors sound hollow?

Evo

you have completely sold me on taking them off... i have seen in person of how they look, and my gosh B)

how much of the eucalyptus oil did you need?

need to know asap :D

looks like this weekend is all about looking sleek B)

Evo

yea thats what i did, i got inpatient and just ripped them off leaving all the sticky foam stuff on the car... heating it up first is the way to go, leave it in the sun all day then use a heat gun to take them off, should take most of the sticky stuff too, and i used the orange goo and sticky stuff remover.. worked much better than the other stuff.. but yea dont do it like i did!! it took me 4 hours to do mine, thats right 1 hour per door :S so yea have fun :D

yea thats what i did, i got inpatient and just ripped them off leaving all the sticky foam stuff on the car... heating it up first is the way to go, leave it in the sun all day then use a heat gun to take them off, should take most of the sticky stuff too, and i used the orange goo and sticky stuff remover.. worked much better than the other stuff.. but yea dont do it like i did!! it took me 4 hours to do mine, thats right 1 hour per door :S so yea have fun :D

thanks tom,

i was keen to do it, so i got out the fishing lne and ripped straight into it :P

BIG MISTAKE <_<

i have just come in after finishing 1 out of 4 lol :P

i now have a hair dryer too, so it'll be much easier tomoz when i rip back into it :P

Evo

few recent pics of the corolla, after a good wash :D next step is new grill, eyelids and CAI

You should really get these, cover up the black door handles. They will look great i think.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/03-08-Toyota-Coroll...A1%7C240%3A1318

ahh i really like them, they just slip straight over the top right?

Yeah straight over the top, and just double sided tape to hold them on i think.

I used to know a black sportivo hat had them on it, looked the ****, and your car has the right wheels fr the look.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe i took ya so long i had it all done in about 20 mins

didnt even use a heat gun or fishing line,

they baiscally pulled off, just started at one end and puled out slowly with a bit of a twisting action..

pretty simple..

makes the car look soo much better