help deciding wheels

TRD_Runx

hi guys,

i am thinking of finally changing the wheels for my runx but i have had a hard time deciding.. can i get your opinons.. here is a pic of my car and 2 options i am considering.

post-5905-1242539479_thumb.jpg

post-5905-1242539529_thumb.jpg

post-5905-1242539546_thumb.jpg

Neither - I'd rather get some good quality Japanese made wheels.

Also, white wheels require the owner to be very diligent in cleaning due to the build-up of brake dust so unless you're dedicating yourself once a week to cleaning your wheels, I'd stay away from white.

Neither - I'd rather get some good quality Japanese made wheels.

Also, white wheels require the owner to be very diligent in cleaning due to the build-up of brake dust so unless you're dedicating yourself once a week to cleaning your wheels, I'd stay away from white.

thanks wink, the point about the build up break dust is a very good one... unfortunately where i live to get any item shipped from japan is very expensive.. THe shipping cost is always almost double the cost of the item. Added to the fact the importation fees and taxes at the port would be extremely high. At least coming out of the US, the cost will be much lower

thanks for your comments guys.. keep em coming