Sleeper Corolla HB E12 from TR

BlackEmperor

Hey guys its my Corolla E12 1.400 cc D-4D and i am from Turkey yea i know its too far away from your Country but i hope its not gonna be a problem for us :D

It seems stock but ist not :) it has 3.5 cm FK springs 205/55 15 Bridgestone Adrenalin RE001 tires and custom chiptuning by remaps.de from Germany. It was 90 ps 190 Nm but now 115 ps and 250 Nm i think... have a dyno sheet of my first remap and it was 100 ps on dyno but after that i want to update it to 115 ps amd we remaped it again but dyno owner hasnt got enugh time to contiune so we close the garage and go home so i dont have the last results :) but a few weeks later i will share with you the dyno sheet. :)

but you can check out my 0-100 acceleraiton from this video ;)

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0100-9-...olla_704077.htm

blackeditionn.jpg

dsc05297c.jpg

dsc05286k.jpg

dsc05287copy.jpg

dsc05293l.jpg

dsc05260p.jpg

dsc05250h.jpg

dsc05247i.jpg

i just a bit manipulated photos :P only contrast :)

coming mods...

Magnex or supersprint muffer ( i didnt decide yet ) and 2.5" pipe from catalitic con. to muffer. maybe cat cancellation but i am afraid of the sound it will be like truck :P I am going to try a new setup for 120 ps.It was on 1.1 bar cont but now 1.3 bar cont.

and i am waiting your advices about upcomig modificaitons :) what should i prefer ?

Edited by BlackEmperor

First of all very very tanx to your comments. I know the wheels are a bit small as you see but there are ligth enough to go faster that i want it to be fast just about 1600cc gasoline engines :) In Turkey taxes are very very high to buy an 2000 cc or above 2000 cc engine so modification is better than to buy a bigger engine :) So i dont care about visual parts as i care about acceleratin and handling. next mounth i will replace my muffer with magnex or supersprint and with 2,5" crom pipes... is there any one here who try his diesel engine rolla sport muffer ? some say with magnex or supersprint muffers you can both get a good noise and performance together do you agree with it ? :)

Tanx for your comment

by the way i am a big fun of German Style so if i change my mind i would go for BBS RS ;)

like this ;)

BBS%20RS1_E30M3.jpg

maybe BBS LM

i think LM suits better my black rolla :) B)

BBS_LM.jpg

Edited by BlackEmperor