1998 Camry 2.2

kiwi1974

Hi, please forgive me for asking this, but I cannot seem to find anything on it through out the site.

I have a 1998 Camry, 2.2, what wheels in the Camry range from 1998-1009 will fit my car? I have been told Aurion ones will bolt straight up, I have my eye on a set of Sportivo rims, but unsure of the offset and stud measurements, I have emailed the guy but cannot get any info as they are his sons. (Same old story), Naturally I have tried the Toyota dealership and was told, none straight up, then tried Toyota Australia and got the same reply.

Any help would be great, Cheers

Typical. Sellers should know EVERYTHING about what they're selling. Too bad this isn't the case these days.

The Gen 4 Camrys take the 5 x 114.3 stud pattern with a +45mm offset. This is the same for the new Camrys and Aurions as well. In fact, anything from Gen 3 through to Gen 6 share the same stud pattern and offset.

This is my Gen 3 with ZR6 Aurion rims. They're 17 inch with 55 profile tyres. They're on King Low Springs with KYB GR-2 struts... sits like a champ.

100_2110.jpg

Hi, thanks for the info most appreciated.

This guy isn't a typical seller, when asked about the offset etc, I was told "Wheels, 17", tyres 215's that should do ya"

Your Camry looks great, thanks again

Typical. Sellers should know EVERYTHING about what they're selling. Too bad this isn't the case these days.

The Gen 4 Camrys take the 5 x 114.3 stud pattern with a +45mm offset. This is the same for the new Camrys and Aurions as well. In fact, anything from Gen 3 through to Gen 6 share the same stud pattern and offset.

This is my Gen 3 with ZR6 Aurion rims. They're 17 inch with 55 profile tyres. They're on King Low Springs with KYB GR-2 struts... sits like a champ.

100_2110.jpg

• 7 months later...