97 camry 4 cyl. abs/bat light and electrical problems

enoresm

hello this is only like my 3rd time posting here so here it goes.i currently own and have problems with my 97 le 4 cyl camry.i recently had a freeze plug leaking so i replaced my timing belt plug and water pump in the process.about an hour after i got my car back from the shop my radiator began to crack and leak.ive got a new radiator on the way but im pretty sure that it doesnt have anything to with what im experiencing now.yesterday i cranked up my car and went to leave and i noticed my abs and battery light were on.i didnt think much of it until it started happening again when it got dark.its wierd my car can idle and it doesnt do it but when i give it some gas the abs/battt ligh both come on and my headlights and headunit both turn off.now my hids and headunit are correctly connected and we even took out the hids and put factory bulbs in to see if it made a difference....and it didnt change a thing.its intermitent so not all the time but it does happen alot.when the abs and batt light come on and my lights go off all my interior lights get alot brighter and my heat/ac blows like 50% percent faster but yet my car feels sluggish.it hasnt cut off on me or anything but now i cant drive at night becuase it looks like i have cop lights flashing.im wondering what the problem is here.i have checked all my grounds and even grounded the motor so i know the guy that fixed didnt forget a ground.and i have also checked all my fuses including the relays.what would be my problem and where can i go to get a diagnostic?im afraid to go to the dealership becuase the dealershop around here is such a ripoff.any suggestions or help? i would greatly appreciate it! thank you in advance!

matty :(