I'm a newby

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I have just become the owner of a veteran 1976 RT104 Corona which was given to me yesterday.

Back in an earlier life, I used to work on these things in a Toyota dealership workshop in Brisbane. They rarely gave much trouble.

Now, I work in I.T. as a systems repairer. I was working at a customers home and they asked me if I knew anyone who'd like an old Toyota Corona, and I said, "Yeah! Me!", and now I own this little gem.

I thought i'd like to join a group of Toyota entusiasts with like minds, and here I am.

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I have just become the owner of a veteran 1976 RT104 Corona which was given to me yesterday.

Back in an earlier life, I used to work on these things in a Toyota dealership workshop in Brisbane. They rarely gave much trouble.

Now, I work in I.T. as a systems repairer. I was working at a customers home and they asked me if I knew anyone who'd like an old Toyota Corona, and I said, "Yeah! Me!", and now I own this little gem.

I thought i'd like to join a group of Toyota entusiasts with like minds, and here I am.

very nice, be sure to put up some pics of her... what are your plans for her?

Also, if you are still in brisbane you should try and come to one of our weekly meets :)

Hi All,

very nice, be sure to put up some pics of her... what are your plans for her?

Also, if you are still in brisbane you should try and come to one of our weekly meets :)

Thanks for the welcome Mick. Unfortunately, I live in Laidley now so dont get to go to Brisbane very often, but i'm interested in rallies etc on weekends.