Happy Kluger Owner

mredy70

Hi All

I have been negotiating and finally got a deal on a 2008 Kluger KXR gunmetal grey color with 25,000kms for $33,900. So I am pretty happy with the deal, I am getting an Alpine roof mounted 10" DVD player for the kiddies, also I plan to purchase the fly audio gps after extensive research on this forum has convinced me is the better choice over the standard sat nave unit on that you can purchase on eBay. Also thinking of car mats, do they have kluger branded ones? Also considering the roof rails kit, any ideas on price and who has the best deal?

Anyway love the forum, well done all for the valuable info on here. Don't get the car until 15 July so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Mark

Congratulations!

I've had mine for ~ month and I'm really happy.

One thing I want to point out is that I heard that the roof mounted DVD can block your rear mirror view.

Also keep in mind that (I'm pretty sure but can't confirm 100%) the flyaudio unit can be connected to extra screens, say head rest screens.

I'm thinking about getting headrest units for each side, so you can actually have two different videos playing for each passenger.

Cheers,

Calichin