Head light prob

Has any one had this prob my head lights won't come on it will switch to park lights but will not change to low beam and when I push the stick forwards the high beam won't come on but when I pull the stick back it comes on so I have no head lights ...could th be a wire that is not connecting prop because as I push the stick forward the high beam dash light will flick but still wont come on

• 1 month later...

Has any one had this prob my head lights won't come on it will switch to park lights but will not change to low beam and when I push the stick forwards the high beam won't come on but when I pull the stick back it comes on so I have no head lights ...could th be a wire that is not connecting prop because as I push the stick forward the high beam dash light will flick but still wont come on

I have a similar problem. Mine turns on to low beam but then exactly like yours, push the lever to high and I have no lights at all but the high beam light on the dash comes on and when i pull the lever back the high beam works fine! Please can someone shed some light on what may be causing this. Have checked the relay and it tests fine.