I'm glad I'm in a Kluger and not a Territory

dadonbike

Background

We bought our Kluger in dec 2008, but were initially very keen on the Territory. The GFC meant car yards weren't selling and dealers were keen. The dealer gave us a demo car for a couple of days, a huge disc out off price, free fuel etc. We later (unplanned) drove the demo car to Toyota and eventually used it to help negotiate the purchase of the Kluger.

What's my point?

The reason we opted for the Kluger was partly based on the topics raised in this forum and the equivalent territory forum on fordforums. I'm not bagging territory, just making the observation that the general nature of posts on this forum are very positive whereas for the territory posts were more likely to be related to poor quality and performance. The lack of issues here suggest either smaller audience or happier customers. And after 2.5 years in the Kluger I am still delighted with the car, and will upgrade to a new Kluger soon. I've just had a look at the territory forum again and all the issues were still being raised.

Thank you

So this post is really just to say thanks to the collective contributions of everyone on this forum for helping this family find our kluger. Cheers, keep up the posts and happy driving.

Lloyd