stivo owner - sydney

2times

G'day forums peoples!

got my self a black 03 corolla sportivo a couple days ago and im absolutely stoked... tops car!!!

sadly though, after further inspection after getting it home im quite curtain it has been in a dingle. did check out as much as as i and my mate could though. 10k for 110000km and rego till dec is still alright i reckon, like i said im stoked with the car!!! if any knows of a stock blackk stivo from yagoona that sold recently and would like to share some info id be very happy to know anything...

its all stock and im looking at doing some basic mods so im about to start reading... have been googling this forum for the last few weeks while looking at getting my car lol.

Welcome to the club. Hope the stivo is all OK as far as the ding you found. It's difficult to find out these things until you get it home and have a really close look.

I am sure that it won't be a problem though.

I trust that you enjoy the club and the tech and mod info here.

Thanks vey!

its seems all good, the only thing that doesnt line up is the nose on the bonnet, all other panels are A-ok. im a little disappointed, but all in all i still love the car! drives really well so i cant complain...

see ya round!

yeah i know, 10k sounds abit iffy right? but then i thought "sh!t, i could have a sportivo for $10000" i wasnt expecting perfection for such a good price. even if it has been in a dingle i dont mind, it got repaired well so its clean enough to keep me happy.

lost my previous car a couple weeks beofrehand and for my budget it was the best buy performance wise. im a happy chappy...