Toyota Finance Customer service

SAB79

Hi All,

Well we finalised our finance for our new Kluger yesterday and I signed all the final loan application forms as well.

Upon further review of these forms at home I found some discrepancies from what the Loan Advisor at the Car Dealership had told us verbally and what was in Black & White on paper so I sent him a nice polite email just enquiring as to confirmation on these points (only two) without questioning his calculations, just to explain them to us so we were on the same page

Today I recieved a reply email from him and he was very abrupt and quite rude in his response, stating quite clearly that he was correct several times and saying things like "you know there are 26 fortnights in a year don't you?" etc...

Shortly after another email came through from him apologizing for being a "bit" rude in his previous email and hoped all our questions were answered.

I have to say that everything seemed ok prior to signing off and then the customer service seemed to drop quite a bit! Unsure as to just let it slide or say something to him or manager when we pick our car up in a day or two...

Seems sometimes these days Customer service and especially after sales service doesn't exsist.....

Still very excited to pick up the New Kluger though!

Any thoughts or similair experiences from anyone?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIANCE WITH MY LOCAL TOYOTA DEALER,.THE FINANCE PACKAGE THEY WERE GOING OFFER ME WAS RUBBISH. SO AFTER BIT OF RESERCH I ENDED UP BUYING MY CAR AT TRUSCOTTS TOYOTA IN CROYDEN.

THE FINANCE WAS SO MUCH BETTER AND THEY WORKED OUT A FINANCE THAT SUITED ME. I COULD NOT BELEIVE THE INTREST

SOME DEALERS WANTED CHARGE OR MORE TO THE POINT HOW BIGGER DIFFERENCE SOME DEALERS WANTED TO CHARGE.

THESE WERE TOYOTA DEALERS AND USING THE SAME FINANCE COMPANY AND FOR THE SAME AMOUNT BORROWED.

BY SHOPPING AROUND I SAVED HEAPS. IT DEFFENTLY PAYS TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND SHOP AROUND.