Good stuff ash! Looks like you did decently with your new stivo. And we all know red cars go a little faster!

Good to hear that the red pipe is already in the car. See if you can't squeeze them for the cost of the air filter cleaning kit , u don't know how dirty that thing is do ya? ;)

mate im in woodridge and you think you have problems :P

hahaha im in Waterford West, never had a problem with people trying to steal our cars, but prevention is the cure.

Speaking of prevention, i work in a supermarket, and today a 58+ lady asked me where the KY Jelly was?? You cant help but stand there and get mental flashes for what she wanted it for, cause i dont think she was bakeing a cake.

Good stuff ash! Looks like you did decently with your new stivo. And we all know red cars go a little faster!

Good to hear that the red pipe is already in the car. See if you can't squeeze them for the cost of the air filter cleaning kit , u don't know how dirty that thing is do ya? ;)

My very first car was an 82 Corolla CS Sedan, bright yellow, 1.3Ltr auto. An old lady had it before me only 113000km, had a set of mags tint and CD player. Sold it for more then a brought it for. :lol: