Corolla 1995 Seca questions

Hi, im new here and have a couple of questions regarding the Corolla 1995 Seca (which is mine btw)

1. Does anyone have a digital copy of the owner's manual ?

2. Does anyone have a copy of the fuse box diagram ?

3. What voltage and current does the light on the car ceiling (as in the one that turns

on when the door is open) need in order to run ?

4. Regarding the light I talked about in 3., can I buy a replacement bulb or fuse

at Supercheap Auto ?

thanks

Hi, im new here and have a couple of questions regarding the Corolla 1995 Seca (which is mine btw)

1. Does anyone have a digital copy of the owner's manual ?

2. Does anyone have a copy of the fuse box diagram ?

3. What voltage and current does the light on the car ceiling (as in the one that turns

on when the door is open) need in order to run ?

4. Regarding the light I talked about in 3., can I buy a replacement bulb or fuse

at Supercheap Auto ?

thanks

1) Owners Manuals are pretty worthless these days, go down to Supercheap/Repco or go on eBay and buy a Workshop Manual (I recommend the Gregorys #271), it has just about everything you need in the owners manual plus a whole heap more to help out with home maintenance, and if it allows you to do just one thing at home (for instance changing brake pads) then it will have paid for itself in labour costs at a mechanic.

2) Diagrams for the fuse boxes should be on a label on the underside of the fuse-box lid. If not (and they're not in the workshop manual), let me know and I can look them up

3) Just about everything not related to the ignition in a car runs on 12V. The dome light (the light on the roof that turns on when you open the doors etc) will run a festoon bulb that you can buy from any auto-parts store, same goes for the fuse (which should be in the engine-bay fuse box)