My AE112r

RollaNut85

This is my project :)

What do you guys think soo far .. will post updated pics as i go.. these ones are abit old

Mods done soo far.

lights

5000k HiD kit

Cluster Leds for rear lights

25% tint (looking at 20%)

all leds in dash have been replaced with blue leds

Audio

Rockford Fosgate Punch series

JL Audio 600rms 12inch sub with matching amp

Wheels

King wheels

17x7 looking at 18s or maybe 19s if they fit

Engine

Just been completely blueprinted and balanced

Light valves stronger valve springs

Stronger rods

Shortened Crank

its been bored out 230 thou bigger forge dome pistons

K&N apollo cold air intake system

(turbo coming)

Stilll alot to do .. need a body kit and looking for the spacers for my rear wing to make it alittle higher havnt had much luck finding one yet. and i need kingsprings :S

post-33446-0-27888900-1375452851_thumb.j

post-33446-0-77308100-1375452882_thumb.j

post-33446-0-30078500-1375452912_thumb.j

Welcome man!

Car looks good mate.

How does the car go with the mods you've done to the motor?

Also what turbo are you going to have?

PS spoiler risers are very rare to come by. Try going to a jap wrecker and see what they got.

Thanks man still got along way to go .. getting there though

Forgot to add in my mods aswell full exhaust system made by scotts rods 4-1 scotts rods headers, 200cell cat. 2.5 inch back to a redback triflo muffler..

Suprisingly good man my car produces alot more torque and hp bottom end 1, 2 and 3rd gears smokes pretty much all 2L 4 bangers, the shortened crank help widening my rev range .. instead of redline at 7 mines 8. N i was told by a friend that the 7afe motors arnt worth working on coz they dont produce enough power. signature performance dynod my car 80.7 fwkw havnt had a chance to dyno it again my rebuild was only 6000ks ago dont think its a good idea just yet still running in. As for turbo been thinking about a t3-t4 garret ballbearing turbo still doing my research though.. ill be changing the fins on the turbo anywayz soo itl be custom kind of :)

Yeah look ive been on ebay amazon spare parts shops wreckers.. and still nothing as of yet keep looking though. This forums has given me soo many new ideas now .. i like the lowered coilover with offset wheels look... looks tuff man dunno i am looking for more ideas jaay if you got ne just let me know.. ill be uploading more pics of the inside of the car and engine bay probably tonight.

yeah man the reason i got the rebuilt becoz the big end bearings went ..easier to rebuilt cbf waiting for a 2nd hand engine.. signature performance done all the work blue print n balance cost just under 5k . Im still learning bout engines soo bare with me.. i gave sp an extra 2.5k asked them to give me alittle more power in the list of things that were done was shortened the crank dont know alot about this but mick oshea from sp said they shaved the crank down abit which in turn will give me more rev range which it has as i said before im redlining at 8000rpm

Yeah what's a shortened crank? Never heard of that before?

Yes, 7AFE's are mainly eco engines. Unless you put $$$$ into it then you will get some gains (which you already have).

but not as much as modifying a 4AGE.

How much boost are you going to be putting out?

What about an aftermarket ECU if you haven't already though about it?

If your looking into coilovers, have a look at MRP coilovers. Apparently there really good compared to BC and those other Thailand branded ones. Handling and steering changes a lot, but the ride though becomes more uncomfortable compared to your normal spring and shock combo, but I guess I'm use to it haha

You may want to look for smaller wheels as well. 15-16" are perfect for these cars. But its up to you, its your car whatever makes you happy :) I personally think 18-19 inches are too big in my opinion.

Pedders quoted me 2000 for coil over n king springs... im running 17s atm 16s would be good i wanna know more about trhese offset wheels they look tuff

$2000 from pedders...

MRP have coilovers for like $1200? I think, not to sure.

16's are good man. I had sportivo rims on mine but that's as big as ill go.

Ive got some Enkei's 15x7 +35 and sit really nice with my gaurds.

So the lower the offset the more it will poke. It also depends on the width of the rim as well.

A perfect size would be 7" wide with +25-35 offset or if you like the look of the stretched tyres and all that 8" wide with +20-25 offset is also good as well.

Nice might go through mrp... is there quality any good? and who offsets the wheels bobjane and all those companys? id wouldnt mind 16x 7s ... i seen a pictures of your car with offset wheels looks soo tuff man

Ill try that link they sound alright man... and yeah theres a pic of your car with offset rims i want that kinda look for my car ... low stance and tuff ... just dunno were to pick up from now ... wanna get the interior appolsted ... turbo... new mags and suspension ill send u a pic now of the interior at night :)

I haven't heard anything bad from them yet. They are a good quality product from what I've read.

Yeah they were pretty aggressive man. I didn't have them for long though haha

Have a look on eBay and Gumtree and also other fourms like JDMST and stuff.

Have you thought about upgrading the brakes at all?

Blue looks alright man, something different. Ive got white LEDS in mine. So much better than stock ones lol

That's UnZud dollars though, so a bit cheaper in $AUS

yeah man the reason i got the rebuilt becoz the big end bearings went ..easier to rebuilt cbf waiting for a 2nd hand engine.. signature performance done all the work blue print n balance cost just under 5k . Im still learning bout engines soo bare with me.. i gave sp an extra 2.5k asked them to give me alittle more power in the list of things that were done was shortened the crank dont know alot about this but mick oshea from sp said they shaved the crank down abit which in turn will give me more rev range which it has as i said before im redlining at 8000rpm

Sounds like the crank was lightned/knife-edged (basically reduces the size of the counterweights). What ECU are you using (there's no mention of it in the first post)

Hey mare welcome, nice looking car, engine mods sound the biz, glad someone modded one, it should be making close to 100kw at the flywheel with those figures, if your searching for wheels just type into google 15x8 +25 and you'll get some good ideas of wheels, keep the photos coming and dont be afraid to ask questions, thats what where here for