My bass boxes

Mopp

Well this is whats left in the boot of my rolla sedan, what ya all think?

Its a pioneer mono block and two pioneer 12" shallow type subs.

whole lot can be removed if i ever need to get my spare out, but i hope that never happens, be annoying.

post-3115-1163595825_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mopp

Nah dude im in the eastern suburbs of melbourne.

Yeah please no one comment on the fact deceptacon should be blue, i prefer the symbol and my car has black red theme :P :P :clap:

And thanks dhc09.

hehe i wasnt even gonna mention that...

did you get that done or did you get your hands dirty n DIY?

Got my hands dirty, love to make stuff....

what is the dimension of your box?

Um, measurements i forgot, btu the volume i worked out at the time was about 24 litres per box, which is perfect forthe sub types, the shallow pioneer ts-sw124's

The enclosures are seperate and are split down the center. with a false floor holdingthem in position, amp is "floated" from one of the boxes on a bent alluminium frame.

Totally remavable, in about 10min. the boxes are sealed, with a kenwood 4 ch onthe back of one of them powering the interior speakers (stock), with just enough room to breath... i think, it has never really gotten hot and ive tested it a few times....

Just need to dynamat the boot lid and possibly throw some 6*9's on both sides of the boot that turn on when the lid is up.... maybe but i might just put a fake side wall in, we'll see