My 93' Toyota Paseo

lukiez

Hey guys, just joined this site... First ill start by saying my name is luke aka lukiez

anyway my cae is a 1993 toyota paseo ; 17 inch mags, hks muffler, darkest legal tint and a Sony MEX-R1 headunit is the first to start off my modding, here it is

myynewcarr.jpg

100_1711.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010016.jpg

100_1717.jpg

wow... those 17z look MASSIVE on the paseo just drop it like 1.5 or 2 inches... the paseo shares the same platform as the starlet right?? one of the smallest toyotas made... but it looks nice, keep it up son

thanks for the positive reply a lot of people dont like the mags but i think there nice, i want to lower it 1.5inchs but i am thinking insted of a bodykit to colour code the grey strip on the bottom around the car, mirrors and white indicators.. also im obsessed with car audio.. so far i have the sony mexr-1 which is dvd/mp3/cd excellent sound i haggled jb from $700 to $330 :D - next i am planning on buying the orion C6.2 splits which will be $400.. i love teh sound of these to me they own focals~ next will come audison 4x60wrms amp, sub subamp bla bla more money lol.. anyway thanks for the input

i have one more question, anyone know without doing a engine conversion what i could mod to get more power out of this thing?

Edited by lukiez