Great Service

In January, I had made a road trip down to Sydney from Brisbane in 1 section (stopped off for breakfast only and yes there were several drivers). Trip to Sydney went fine, got to Sydney and had car off for a while and when started was fine, stopped in some shops for about 2 hours, car was still fine, went to a friends work, where we were going to follow her back to her house. Stopped the car for about 5 minutes and when it started again engine went really F**ked every time it hit about 2800rpm This sounded like the MAF sensor was playing up. Left the car at my friends work overnight and called NRMA they came out in the morning and everything was fine with it.

The next day was a public holiday and the day after I was heading back to Brissy and I didn't want to travel back without it getting the once over by a mechanic. I called Parramatta Toyota (just off Church St I think). They re-arranged their schedule to fit me in after I told them I was traveling back to Brissy. I dropped it off to them in the morning and picked it up in the afternoon. They said they could not find anything wrong with it and the ECU showed no error codes in it. They did fix a loose steering arm that they noticed, they washed my car and because they didn’t find what was wrong with it, they didn't charge me even though it was out of warranty period.

I thought that they should get a mention for their good service.

I have been dealing with JustCarInsurance, getting new Quotes for my new car, and they have been great. I have been talking mainly via eMail. I asked heaps of questions and got a quick reply with all the info I needed every time. Even if they are rediculously expensive, two thumbs up from me.

Cheers,

C.j