Interstate courier

I work in transport and have a fair bit of experience in the industry. personally, I wouldn't use pack & send... they have no idea about transport. Toll are good if you're after a good price but don't expect a good service. If service is what you're after go for a carrier like TNT or medium sized companies that have been in the game for a long time and will do anything for you. i'd also recommend a company that uses track and trace in case something goes wrong. get a few quotes!!!

I work in transport and have a fair bit of experience in the industry. personally, I wouldn't use pack & send... they have no idea about transport. Toll are good if you're after a good price but don't expect a good service. If service is what you're after go for a carrier like TNT or medium sized companies that have been in the game for a long time and will do anything for you. i'd also recommend a company that uses track and trace in case something goes wrong. get a few quotes!!!

well...TNT and DHL are too expensive. Well as long as it arrive safely it doesnt matter to me. I have email Toll and hopefully they'll get back to me tomolo; medium company such as?other than DHL and TNT.

our company has always dealt with TOLL.

never had any major issues thus far. Their service can be dodgy sometimes. but because we have used them for so long they treat us well.

But i suppose you only using them for one delivery

The two main people we use are

Toll Ipec and Cope.

Cope is "specialty freight", but dont ask about prices.

I have to agree with Pete - Toll Ipec is the way to go.

Apart from that take your pic

DHL, FED EX, UPS, Star Track, Aust Air, TNT cant think of anymore.

Pete - Does Justin pick up your stuff?

Edited by B rad

I work for Riteway Express. We are owned by TNT so our prices are similar but our service is way better. I hear it first hand from customers all the time. they will leave riteway to go to someone cheaper to cut costs only to come back with their tail between their legs because their customers aren't getting their freight on time or intact, etc. The most complaints I get are usually about Star Track or Toll. but u are sending a bumper so tpt companies love that kinda freight cos its big and its light.