Corolla RUNX Suspension & Brake Questions

Hey guys a big hello from Trinidad in the Caribbean. I have some questions i am hoping you can answer for me. I just purchased a 2001 Toyota Corolla RUNX ZZE-123 with the 2zz-ge 6 speed manual, i am so loving this car. My first question is, have any of u guys tried fitting the tein super street coilover that are available for the american market corolla, does the suspension match the runx? I love the spring rates the american kit offers and well to be honest it will be way cheeper for me to get it from the U.S. where i am located. Other than that if u have any suggestions for suspension upgrades i would love to hear them. My second question is, where can i get a set of good brake pads for my car, toyota down here tell me the pads for the ZZE123 are diff from the 121-122. Ok my last question is, with your experience what are the best ways to make some more power on the 2zzge? Well thats about it for now. Thanks alot. I will upload some pics of the car. Havnt done anything with it yet, but looking forward to messing with it.

post-4881-1186165342_thumb.jpg

post-4881-1186165361_thumb.jpg

post-4881-1186165371_thumb.jpg

post-4881-1186165380_thumb.jpg

Hey guys a big hello from Trinidad in the Caribbean. I have some questions i am hoping you can answer for me. I just purchased a 2001 Toyota Corolla RUNX ZZE-123 with the 2zz-ge 6 speed manual, i am so loving this car. My first question is, have any of u guys tried fitting the tein super street coilover that are available for the american market corolla, does the suspension match the runx? I love the spring rates the american kit offers and well to be honest it will be way cheeper for me to get it from the U.S. where i am located. Other than that if u have any suggestions for suspension upgrades i would love to hear them. My second question is, where can i get a set of good brake pads for my car, toyota down here tell me the pads for the ZZE123 are diff from the 121-122. Ok my last question is, with your experience what are the best ways to make some more power on the 2zzge? Well thats about it for now. Thanks alot. I will upload some pics of the car. Havnt done anything with it yet, but looking forward to messing with it.

1. I'm sure sure if the US Teins will fit the zze123 chassis. Cusco are another option, Zero 1 or Zero 2, you can order them with different spring rates.

2. The calipers for the zze123 are different. Ferodo DS2500 are a good street pad.

3. As for power, Custom turbo setup or SC :P

Hey guys thanks alot for all the replies. I got my RUNX direct import from japan. We have a huge what we call "foreign used" market in Trinidad where guys bring in cars direct from japan. Oh and Mr disaster that Runx looking crazy man, what body kit is that?