05 Wheel sizing?!?!?!

CHROMEEZ

Ive got 18" chrome on my cam, but i was thinking of chukin 19"or 20 on it........

What to do...Do i keep my 18 or put 19" or 20" on it??

Thanks in advance guys

Personally 18" is large enough....better of putting the cash into lowering it an inch or two and placing a front lip kit on it. I dont think oversize wheels are worth the extra hassle ...ie expensive rubber, more inclined to major knocking, your steering will feel more influenced from the grooves in the road, you will hear more creaking plastics within the cabin. Look out for that pot hole!!

Brad

I was also looking at rims... i was told very kindly be a trye shop guy to check with my instrance company regarding pay out liiability in the event of an at fault accident... he told me that if the wheels you fit on your car (usually bigger than the ones it came on) are not firstly approved by the insurer that they can refuse claim... so a worst case senario would be you pay to fix your car and then have to pay the guys insurance company who would be suing you... if there is any personal injury claim you pay that too.... so just a thought... be safe than sorry check it out with your insurer first... anyone else know about it?

I was also looking at rims... i was told very kindly be a trye shop guy to check with my instrance company regarding pay out liiability in the event of an at fault accident... he told me that if the wheels you fit on your car (usually bigger than the ones it came on) are not firstly approved by the insurer that they can refuse claim... so a worst case senario would be you pay to fix your car and then have to pay the guys insurance company who would be suing you... if there is any personal injury claim you pay that too.... so just a thought... be safe than sorry check it out with your insurer first... anyone else know about it?

Thanks for info DJ-CAMRY MCV20 i will chek 2 day.