12/03 Corolla Sportivo

Hames

Sorry to sound like im asking a stupid question, but i dont see many sportivos for sale so its hard to get a firm price!!

12/03 Stock black sportivo with ming paint protection and tint. It was purchased on around 28/02/04 so it has warrenty until 28/02/07! 25000kms and service history (every 7000kms approx..all toyota genuine!)

How much???

Cheers!

I purchased mine in perth 3 months ago(not too many around..especially for sale) for $23,250. Silver/ June 03 with 16,000 kms. Came with all the corrosion, paint, inside protection & sting alarm (not sure if standard).

Guy was after $25k, but not so well known in Perth which is a problem. A black one went for $24.5k recently had about 14,000 kms I understand and some 17" chromies...

I wanted a black one...couldnt find one at the time.

Hames are you really going to sell my car's little brother? Even with the freakish power?(104kwatw!) Want to get more for it? RBT enhance it! Mate check out carsales.com.au last week there was 9 Stivo's for sale and there was a suspicious looking red one as well apparantly only driven to church on Sunday's and to the local park for a picnic( is that right Peekay? :P ) The Stivo's for sale ranged from $23000 to $29500 depending on km's. Most of the ones for sale in QLD were priced in the mid to high 20's with various options. Check it out and it'll give you a good idea on what it's worth.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D