Presara

Quark

Greetings All,

This is my my first post on this forum.

I live in the remote far west of NSW so it's a long drive to get anywhere.

I have owned Toyotas for the last 23 yrs. A 60 series GXL Cruiser, 80 series GXL TD Cruiser and a 2002 Avalon Sorrento. I have never had a problem with any of them.

Currently my 80 series has 260.000 klm on it, still going strong however I am trading the Avalon in on a Presara, delivery date is in May 08.

My query relatates to the Sandstone Reflex Leather which I have ordered.

I have been right through the Toyota website and they show a 360 degree interior view of a Black interior. The also show small colour patches of the available interior colour schemes, but that doesnt really give much of an idea of what Sandstone really loks like.

I was wondering if anyone with the Sandtone interior would mind posting an image of it.

Thanks in advance

Quark

Greetings All,

I have owned Toyotas for the last 23 yrs. A 60 series GXL Cruiser, 80 series GXL TD Cruiser and a 2002 Avalon Sorrento. I have never had a problem with any of them.

Currently my 80 series has 260.000 klm on it, still going strong however I am trading the Avalon in on a Presara, delivery date is in May 08.

I have been right through the Toyota website and they show a 360 degree interior view of a Black interior. The also show small colour patches of the available interior colour schemes, but that doesnt really give much of an idea of what Sandstone really loks like.

I was wondering if anyone with the Sandtone interior would mind posting an image of it.

Thanks in advance

Quark

post-3710-1206439980_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonbays

Greetings All,

Thanks in advance

Quark

I was in the same situation when I bought mine so I hope this pic helps. What colour car did you order? Mine is Sakana Silver.

Cheers

post-6218-1206489825_thumb.jpg

Thanks jondays & easyride,

Appreciate the images, looks good, I was not keen on the black interior for our climate.

I ordered the Sakana Silver but have not yet seen an Aurion of that colour. I thought Titan SIlver looked good but as it is no longer available I went with Sakana Silver. My favourate colour in the whole Aurion range is Aurora Gold, I do not understand why it is not available on the Presara. I would have thought the top of the range model would be available in any Aurion colour. I sent an email to Toyota on this matter and They did reply but really gave no explanation at all.

How satisfied are you (easyride) with Sakana Silver?

Regards

Quark :rolleyes:

Thanks jondays & easyride,

Appreciate the images, looks good, I was not keen on the black interior for our climate.

I ordered the Sakana Silver but have not yet seen an Aurion of that colour. I thought Titan SIlver looked good but as it is no longer available I went with Sakana Silver. My favourate colour in the whole Aurion range is Aurora Gold, I do not understand why it is not available on the Presara. I would have thought the top of the range model would be available in any Aurion colour. I sent an email to Toyota on this matter and They did reply but really gave no explanation at all.

How satisfied are you (easyride) with Sakana Silver?

Regards

Quark :rolleyes:

I like it. I think it's a great colour. Doesn't show the dirt too much. Very happy.

I started like you, with the trim colour that I wanted. It really limits your colour choices, as you know. Black, white and Sakana Silver and thats it. Also like you I was a fan of Titan Silver but now I am glad they changed it.

Anyway, congratulations on your choice. I think the Presara is a great car! I just don't get to drive mine enough.

Cheers

Paul

post-6218-1206537544_thumb.jpg

The titan silver is really just beige but its as close as you can get to the gold which is the colour I wanted too but no not available in Presara. The silver presaras look better with black interior to me. I have seen the white and light blue with sandstone trim and they looked OK too.

I went for black exterior, black leather. Looks great, but geez it gets hot in the sun...

I liked the look of the silver with black inteior as you see the Presara in all the brochures but having had black leather interior in my ford before i didn't want to get black again. If you wear shorts cause it's hot and park in the sun you do regret it even if it does look good.

• 1 month later...
I went for black exterior, black leather. Looks great, but geez it gets hot in the sun...

I liked the look of the silver with black inteior as you see the Presara in all the brochures but having had black leather interior in my ford before i didn't want to get black again. If you wear shorts cause it's hot and park in the sun you do regret it even if it does look good.

Hi all,

Strewth, there sure is no substitute, for trying to gauge the look of an interior or exterior colour than by seeing it in the flesh.

My Presara has arrived, a week early, take delivery next week, and the sandstone interior looks great as does the Sakana Silver exterior.

Just waiting on the arrival of a spoiler.

The finish of the car is right up there with that of my previous Toyota's

Regards

Quark