WANTED - PERTH

gtdavid

Hi all.

I'm looking to buy a new bonnet and grille for my 1990 st185. I just bought my baby and am in the process of fixing it up. Its gun metal grey but I guess it would look okay with a black bonnet. Even if you just have the carbon fibre bit for the bonnet or just the grille please get in touch with me. (those are the only damaged parts)

Muchly appreciated.

What carbon fibre bit are you talking about bro??

I think maybe you should take your car to a body kit place, I'm sure you can get them to patch things up for you ;)

Which series bonnet do you have? Series I= Celica emblem and Series II= Toyota emblem on the carbon fibre strip.

Then again you have the peice that extends under the bonnet and flows under the headlamps...

Theres nothing better then originals so hit up roadandtrack.

new bonnet?

iv found them at a couple places hey

like $300 hey

but you have to paint it yourself

unless you try some wreckers

did your car just come without a bonnet or is it just stuffed??

what are you doing with the old bonnet?(if so)

Cheers for your replies.

The carbon bit on the bonnet reads celica so series 1 i think. Yeah Im looking to find the grille as well coz thats broken. It looks like the previous owner has hit something on the left side of the car. The bonnet is fine, its just the carbon fibre and grille thats crapped itself.

If i can find a new bonnet i'll probs sell the current one.

exhaust first haha. how much can you pick one of them up for? Custom 3" is gonna set me back $1400.

I payed 1k for mine... As for the zorst get an Aussie Exhaust they are the sh*t from what I've heard/read/been told. It will cost a pretty penny bout 2k but its worth it.

Also why go to a place that will make a 'custom' zorst when theres one that has it off the shelf ready to go?

Also whats so 'custom' about it?

Meh its up to you anyway...

Yep yep. Thats what i need. Ive been to a couple of wreckers and they havent gotten back to me as of yet. As for the aussie exhaust... I had no idea there was a bolt on one out there! I went to Cannington Performance in perth and i was told there was nothing bolt on because the car is so old...which makes sense. But having said that now that I know theres one out there i'll do a bit of reseach on it. Can you tell me if anyone in perth has it in stock or can get it ordered in? If you've got any specs or reviews could you let me know as well??... It would save me loads of time researching..... bloody dial up.

If you've got any specs or reviews could you let me know as well??

Well If the guys over in the US are going full Aussie Exhaust systems then thats a testament in itself. Look on here alltrac.net and use their search engine as they're pretty full on with their GT4's.

Edited by Silly-Karr

All you need to get from Aussie is the Dump pipe and Front pipe.. These two pieces will cost a little over $1000. These are the important parts where most the tricky bends are! The rest (cat back) of the system can be made at a local exhaust shop for about $500.

Thats what I did with mine.