My TRD Aurion

Supercharged TRD

hey man... we should organise a time to go out to willowbank and go head to head... it'll be interesting to see a S and a SL against eachother... ;)

plus, its always an awesome time out there... get to see some really tough cars out... ;)

Were you giving it the berries in that vid? Short shifts into 2nd :unsure: I wanted to see it bounce off 6500 and turn the tyres into the next gear!

I left it in 'auto' mode. I tried to do manual mode a few times, but there's a fair bit of shift lag and it's hard to do shifting in time before it redlines.

Nice video. How's the fuel on it?

Thank you!! Fuel is very good for a performance car. If driven sedately day to day, I do about 10.5L - 11L/100km. If driven hard, it climbs to between 12L and 13L/100km. I've tested the figures manually and using the optitronometerajig thing and it seems like the car's consumption calculations are quite accurate.

Edited by TRD Aurion Owner

Awesome vid! Any future mods coming your way?

Thanks mate. Funny you should ask, because today I just splashed out and ordered a K&N filter from USA!! I can't wait to see if it will make the supercharger whine even louder. I bought this one: http://www.autocom.com/servlet/the-143358/...-Filters/Detail It's for the US V6 Camry but also fits the Aussie Aurions.