Sydney Workshop (Hills area/Parramatta)

Brad!

Hi,

I need to get some workshops recommended to me.

Firstly location – Looking for somewhere in the Hills/Parramatta area, if they offer a loan/courtesy car even better, location is no longer an issue.

Looking to get the following done

New pads for the front + Disc Machine

New Clutch – Exedey Heavy Duty

Exhaust looked at – Makes a rattle at 2900RPM – Looked and its not the heat shield, looks like an internal noise, had different opinions some said baffle others said cat resonator – So looking for an honest opinion.

Then depending on how much the above costs want to put King Springs Super Lows in the rear.

Ideally would like to go to someone that knows what they are doing even better if they have worked on corolla’s before – I realize it doesn’t make much of a difference but for peace of mind.

I also understand that cheap and good don’t come in the same sentence but would like a bill that is balanced with the quality of work.

So please give me some recommendations as I need to get this done ideally before Xmas.

Hi,

I need to get some workshops recommended to me.

Firstly location – Looking for somewhere in the Hills/Parramatta area, if they offer a loan/courtesy car even better, location is no longer an issue.

Looking to get the following done

New pads for the front + Disc Machine

New Clutch – Exedey Heavy Duty

Exhaust looked at – Makes a rattle at 2900RPM – Looked and its not the heat shield, looks like an internal noise, had different opinions some said baffle others said cat resonator – So looking for an honest opinion.

Then depending on how much the above costs want to put King Springs Super Lows in the rear.

Ideally would like to go to someone that knows what they are doing even better if they have worked on corolla’s before – I realize it doesn’t make much of a difference but for peace of mind.

I also understand that cheap and good don’t come in the same sentence but would like a bill that is balanced with the quality of work.

So please give me some recommendations as I need to get this done ideally before Xmas.

you could always bring it to my shop in merrylands if you want i can get all that done for you depending on what pads you want id say round the 110 mark possibly round the 200 odd mark with machining.

the clutch will be a killer though possibly round 1500.

the exhaust will be basically price on whatever it is thats causin the noise could end up costing **** all

and with super lows id say i can get it done just a smidge under 2g's only we dont have a courtesy car atm cause the new owner for my shop just took the joint over today anyway give me a call if you want 0406179751 and ill work out a propper quote my boss might do you a better deal seeing as id be bringin him the work.

Edited by T.J

TJ thanks mate – Way to expensive though

I have been given a quote for the following

Dakin HD Clutch Kit (Apparently uses an Exedy Pressure plate) Flywheel machined, Bearings changed, gearbox oil etc etc

Front pads replaced + Machined.

Total Cost $1300 or there about

Will cost $150 for the pads + Machine so there’s your costing on the clutch.

The clutch its self was quoted at $400ex or I can go to a different lower quality clutch for $300

I would like to go with the Dakin kit but do not know much about it.

Can you give me opion on costs and the product

Cheers

:blink: well you did ask for a propper exedy clutch and it was only a rough quote i wasnt going to go get prices till i knew exactly what you wanted in regards to what pads you wanted stuff like that